All reviews new york on friday nights washington heights ihg member c unit an older hotel karaoke night across the bridge fine hotel outdoor pool only stayed one night shuttle bus business trip rooms were very clean nice room times square bagels
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The manager of the hotel was very rude, & giving atittude,maintenance was terrible. I didnt have any towels my bathroom didnt smell good. I asked for bed sheets because my nephew threw up they took about an hour to bring me sheets to the room. They stated we can use the pool before check in when we got there they didnt let us use it and i have many years going there and we always used the pool before checking in. I will never go there again.

Stayed: June 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Hello scarlet0714,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that I am sorry to hear about the overall staff service you received that negatively affected your stay. This is not how we usually take care of our guests. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Also, this feedback will be shared with the appropriate people to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that I have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I'm confused on the PRIVACY RULES here... why is someone entering my room without knocking & not even apologizing after KNOWING that someone was in the room... I'm very unsatisfied & the most that was said was, "I'll TRY to figure out who did it"

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We stayed here to take my 87 year old mother to Colombia Hospital. Everyone we dealt with were Polite, caring and very helpful, went out of their way to accomadate us. would highly recommend staying here, rooms were clean. restraunt had good food too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Duane H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

It was our Pleasure to serve you Catherine G.! We wish you well and thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Duane H

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This trip was with my husband ,my mother in-law, and myself. Went to visit family in NYC. Checking in was easy and fast. The room was clean and so was the bed. The shower curtain had a brown stain on it that I concluded was blood. we went out for the day and asked housekeeping to change it and leave us extra towels. Upon our return we found the same curtain hanging; The housekeeper left us a nice surprise. She left her nasty hair filled, black grime, toilet bowl cleaning brush on both mine & my mother in-laws toothpaste which was laying on the face basin/sink. We were really pissed at this because how does one clean a toilet and rest the brush on the face basin/sink ?! That is UNSANITARY !! I called the front desk and they came up in 20 minutes to see. The evening shift manager & the housekeeping manager came in to witness what had happened. They took a photo and replaced both our toothpastes. They also changed the shower curtain. On day 2 out of 4 the wifi password would not work...it was changed and we were not told. My husband was told the wifi is only for two days then, it changes ( we were not told at check-in).

Room Tip: Don't leave you toothbrush or paste on the side of the sink, it might have toilet juice on it !
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hello wendyrZ8092MW,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am happy that your check- in experience went smooth and that you found our rooms clean. However, I understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory due to the housekeeping services and internet service, but I am happy that they were able to attend to the issue with your toothpaste. Nevertheless, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience these may have caused you. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our staff. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed over Memorial Day weekend 2017. While a bit aged , the Holiday Inn turned out to be perfect for my wife and I to springboard back and forth to adventure. Access to the hotel on rte 4 is simple. Coming from GW bridge just exit Jones Rd. and swing back a 1/4 mile. Not difficult. The room had a king size bed. Comfortable and roomy. Bathroom was clean and acceptable. We didnt eat or drink at the bar, tho both areas looked cleanband comfy. We were comfortable at this hotel, i feel its excellent to bounce to NYC and back with ease. We visited the Cloisters, Central Park, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge and much more during our 3 days here. Note....i love to drive in NY. We take the car everywhere. Fridays after 7 till mondays are easy pickings for free parking. Patience and know how will land you a block or 2 from most any attraction. This Holiday Inn was an excellent find for our budget and will be our 1st choice for further NYC adventures!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple