“Authentic, Not Many Veggie Options”
Review of Menya Sandaime

Menya Sandaime
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Fort Lee
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The servers were lovely and accommodating, but because we're vegetarian, and most of the broth is made with pork, we got a miso soup with some veggies and ramen in it. It was good; fresh but nothing I would crave to have again. Meat eaters would probably have a better experience, particularly those who are a fan of a pork broth.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Soup with handmade noodle! Lots of options, but this is the essence and the most important thing to know. House made dumplings too. Short on ambience, but who cares! Delicious food!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

If you want the most authentic ramen around...you need to get to Menya. Not only is the food outrageous, but the owners Jae and Tae are great people as well. I am a fan of spicy, which means I typically go for the Karakuchi and I supplement it with an order of gyoza. Perfect combination in my humble opinion.

Atmosphere is authentic and tables are always full. The perfect sign of good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I took my new girlfriend here for some "real" ramen because I had heard how great it was and we both love it. We received our food and within 5 minutes our server was asking if we were done yet. I never felt so rushed in my life. And believe me I am a 17 year old hearty eater who does not eat slow. I am assuming it was because they were busy and needed the table but we were in and basically kicked out in 15 minutes which ruined the meal and the date. I wish I could have enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I love thier noodle soup.
They serve hot as it supposed to be. Some noodle shop serve the soup is not hit enough. It routines everything.
This soup is very tasty. It is almost sane in Japan.

1  Thank chocolover2015