“Best sashimi place”

Bada Story New Jersey
Ranked #25 of 153 Restaurants in Fort Lee
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

little bit pricy but so fresh sashimi and tasty appetisers. Young people serve fast and have knowlege about fish.
We choose whole fish set $199.99 and assorted sushi for 4 people, 2 kinds of fresh sashimi comes with all other varieties like octopus, salmon, tuna, tasty seasonal fish, fish cutlet, etc.. Should come n see.
I want to come back with my family and closest friends again. For me, this is way better than jejudo or pado in Flushing.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Bada (Ocean) Story lives up to its name!! This place is LEGIT.

OH MY GOSH I am STILL salivating over the killer meal I was served here. I honestly don't even know everything we got because I went with someone who frequents this place but man, oh man -- I got the hook up!!

The free sides were awesome. The hand rolls, the appetizer salads, the SASHIMI. My goodness, it was the freshest I have ever tasted and I live near the ocean back in Texas.

Take note when I say, check out the sashimi menu first because you won't regret anything you order! And go with someone who knows the place, it definitely helps a lot during the waiting and ordering process because this place seems to be packed all the time! Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Fresh seafood, lots of variety. We ordered one of those big combo since we are in a group. It came with lots of food to share and very enjoyable. Service isnt' bad. but there's room for improvement

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is why I am loving any Korean restaurants.
They will give you endless free side dishes. You could end up with stuffed stomach if you don't get easy on those free appetizers.
Their Sashimi is always fresh. This restaurant is always crowded any evening.
Call them up before you go and make sure you don't have to wait. Otherwise at least 30min to an hour waiting list.
We had so many visits and never disappointed. Try and you will like it.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

When six people gather, there are bound to be people who cannot eat "raw fish" and so it is imperative to have access to cooked food as well. Bada Story has not only great sushi and sashimi but also cooked food as well. Four of us had a large sushi and sashimi special, which came with many many other extras, cooked and natural. Everything was fresh and plentiful, there was so many variations that we could not list them all here. Suffice it to say that you will not get a better serving or value anywhere else. By the end of the dinner, the problem that we all came to notice is that there was too much food...!