“Quality of Cuisine Lacking”
Review of Kosher Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kosher Express
Ranked #72 of 95 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The quality of the food has declined. Before the recent holiday, I gave it another chance even though we live closer to the Kosher Chinese Take-out in Teaneck. To my chagrin, the attitude displayed toward customers is condescending and the food portions are smaller than ever. The meat in the lunch specials was hard. I am made to feel almost as if I did something wrong by entering. Why am I am barked at trite replies ?Why have prices gone up so often ? There is yelling when I call in the order and if I don't shout an immediate reply, they hang up the phone on me. This is not an appropriate way of treating customers. The only person there to greet you is the Mashgiach who ironically is the one person to communicate when the Chinese counter woman fails to reply. Irrespective of the lack of social relations, the owner must have the cook saute the food better and give the same serving it has in the past. I will revisit in the summer to see if an upgrade is warranted.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

As others have said, quality has gone down and prices have gone up. Used to look forward to taking food out from here often since I live close, but now go to Teaneck for better service, better quality, and better prices. Any copy of a menu will be outdated within 3 months as they raise the prices with every reprinting. Woman at front desk seems overworked and takes out her frustrations on the paying customers and never says thank you. When I call all I hear is yelling and fighting in the background. They should learn how to treat people before too many people switch to Teaneck about 10 minutes away.

1  Thank jwhite591970