“Excellent Authentic Lebanese food”
Review of Rose's Place

Rose's Place
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Telephone Number 201-475-8800
Description: Telephone Number 201-475-8800
Reviewed 9 February 2017

The food is fantastic at Roses Place. I love to order a table full of appetizers: Hummus, babagannoush, lebneh, tabouli. (I hope I spelled these correctly). My favorite hot appetizers are Sujuk, which is a spicy Lebanese sausage, and Kibbeh which is football shaped, meat stuffed appy. You can get filled up on these delicious appetizers, but leave room for the Kebobs. They have combinations of Chicken, meat and Lamb kebobs that are out of this world. My favorite is the spicy chicken kebob. The french fries here are also really good, great side to go with the kebob. Not being of Lebanese decent I had no idea what authentic Lebanese cuisine is. I brought my friend here, who is Lebanese, and he thinks it is some of the best authentic Lebanese food around. The other great thing about Roses place is the price. It is very reasonably priced with excellent portions! It is a BYOB, if you forget there is a Shop Rite liquor down the road. Make reservations on Saturday and friday nights, it is a small place and it can get pretty crowded. The other thing i wanted to mention was if you are in a rush on a weekend this place is not for you. The service can seem slow. But the flip side to that is, you never feel rushed.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

There was only 1 server for the whole restaurant. I went here on my lunch hour. I met my friend at Noon. There was only one other person in the restaurant at this time. They have lunch specials. We ordered two lunch specials and split the appetizer platter for two. The platter was my favorite. It had hummus, eggplant, tabbouleh, grapes leaves, falafel and pita. This was enough for both of us. We took the lunch specials home. By the time we left the restaurant was full. They need more servers. I would have given it 5 stars if I wasn't 1/2 hour late getting back to work.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

With the growth of Middle Eastern restaurants in the area, this should be a good choice for those who are looking for a good meal. I would have liked a larger menu (i.e. some more couscous choices, tagine, etc) but what they do have is well prepared and very tasty. Prices are quite fair and since it is BYOB, you can have a good meal along with your favorite wine.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I take my wife here every October 27 because that is when we were engaged many years ago. I love the Greek salad, hummus, various Kabobs. I have been going to Rose's for years and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Everything I have eaten there is really good. The different Humus and pita is delicious. Lamb & raflel is excellent. Enjoy really good food at a great price.