“Oceanos”
Review of Oceanos

Oceanos
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceanos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brookside Avenue
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Good food, attentive service, a little pricey for a family dinner. Require valet parking even if the parking lot is empty.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Been here several times, and the food, service, ambience was excellent. It's difficult to find excellent seafood. This is a great place.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Went with my wife for anniversary dinner. 2 Mojitos, split a greek salad, lobster tail for her, grilled swordfish for me. They overheard that it was our anniversary and brought us out a flan pastry gratis. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. Drinks were very good, perhaps a little weak. Desert was to die for. $140 before tax and tip. $175 with tax and tip. Not cheap but can't complain about anything. As they say "if you have the means, I highly recommend it".

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My wife and I and another couple dined at Oceanos this past weekend. We began with a drink at the bar and was then seated by the host. We began with appetizers of grilled octopus, calamari and oysters rockefeller. All were delicious and cooked perfectly. Dinner entrees were the seared scallops, grilled arctic char and seared tuna. Again, all were done perfectly. Portion sizes were generous. For dessert, we had galaktobouriko, a delicious greek dessert and the vesuvios cake. Oceanos has a full bar and a very good wine list. The atmosphere is sleek and the wait staff friendly and professional. Prices are a bit on the expensive side. Try Oceanos for a very good seafood dining experience.

1  Thank arubaphil
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I went there at the spur of the moment. We didn't have reservations but it was early and they sat us right away. We were lucky because the place quickly filled up. We got the grilled octopus as an appetizer. It was amazing to say the least. I ordered the scallops for dinner. They were the best I ever had. The way they cook them on a wood grill really makes them delicious. My wife got the shrimp, and hers was outstanding also. I can't wait to go back.