“So good”

Add it.
R J's Bagels
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Ewing
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Best bagels in the area! They have excellent breakfast and lunch food as well. I love the buffalo chicken wrap.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in again for the weekend special, buy 12, get 6 free. Good bagels though, for some reason, the ones at the Falls Township location are better.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Great place for bagels and coffee - the bagels are the best and always consistent. Nice staff - highly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Fresh-baked bagels, good coffee and great service. But, there is much, much more to R.J.'s than bagels. Full breakfast fare from platters to sandwiches. Mind-boggling assortment of burgers and lunch-time sandwiches. Not really a sit-in establishment, though there are two tables. Don't let the non-descript facade deter you. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I have been patronizing RJ's bagels ever since I can remember. The bagels are always fresh and the food is always on point, definitely the best grab and go breakfast spot in the area. However, the past few times I have gone to get food the employee taking the orders at the counter has been extremely rude. It has made me feel unwelcome and as if I am bothering her by ordering. It sounds a bit petty but it has become such an issue that my girlfriend and I have considered not going back. Such a disappointment, I understand everyone has their off days but everyday should not be one.

Been to R J's Bagels? Share your experiences!