“Best Roast Beef Sandwich Ever”
Review of Poached

Poached
Ranked #46 of 97 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Roast beef on multi-grain Croissant with roasted red peppers. Excellent, fresh. Place had a nice crowd but service was quick. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

I asked about sitting at the counter in the front of the restaurant to use my laptop and the wifi. I was told, no problem (after being asked rather pointedly, "are you going to BUY something??"). Of course I would buy lunch if I was going to sit and use wifi. Once I made my purchase, however, suddenly it was not possible to sit at the counter ("fire code violation!") so either it was a ploy to get my business or English was not understood well there. The other party in the store at that time overheard our conversation and quickly moved to the one empty table outside of the restaurant, leaving me standing there with food I only purchased for the wifi and no place to sit and eat it or use my laptop. It was clear that the staff had no concern about this plight; they had my money. Very poor customer service. I only gave them 2 stars because I stood eating my food outside for long enough that an outdoor-table patron did leave so I was able to sit and use wifi eventually.