“Huge Variety”

The Mills at Jersey Gardens
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Elizabeth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to The Mills at Jersey Gardens, New Jersey's largest outlet and value retail center with over 200 stores all under one roof! The mall is a shopper's paradise anchored by top outlets including Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Century 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshall's and Bed Bath & Beyond. Shop for amazing values at the best brand outlets including Michael Kors, Coach, True Religion, Nautica, PUMA, Kate Spade and Guess. The center also offers the largest Tommy Hilfiger in the US and a 20-screen AMC Theatres featuring IMAX. With daily transportation from both the Port Authority Bus Terminal and Newark Liberty International Airport, the center is a great day-trip out of the hustle and bustle of New York City and features tax-free shopping on clothes and shoes! Enjoy great dining at Johnny Rockets, Chili's and Applebee's.
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Tons of people in this mall shopping there head off and then buying luggage and bringing back to their destination! Wide variety of stores with different price points. Food four and some restaurants as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)
All reviews
in 8 reviews
"victoria's secret"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Now I'm not one for shopping, well that's what I thought.

I went reluctantly to accompany my partner whilst she did a bit of shopping, never did I think it was me that was going to be the one spending so much and filling up trolleys.

We arrived at 12pm and left at 10pm with around an hour break in between. 9 hours of solid shopping and I picked up bargain after bargain. For the larger gentleman it can be hard to find stylish clothes but I couldn't believe how much was on offer.

I can honestly say I have never shopped for 9 hours straight but I would have stayed longer if the place hadn't shut for the night. We went a few days before Christmas and there were a lot of great deals to be had.

You can purchase a booklet for $5 when you arrive, get this book! Plenty of extra discounts to add on to the already reduced prices in some of the stores.

2  Thank David C
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Wanted to go to some outlets, but it's hard to find indoor options. Jersey Gardens is indoors, and has a great selection of stores. It's huge, so prepare to do lots of walking. The only bad thing I have to say is that the Ralph Lauren Polo stores have poor selections, look like some sort of warehouse rejects.

2  Thank Cee_Wanderlust
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We got the bus from Port Authority which takes around 30/40 minutes. The shopping is really good. Most people had large cases on wheels which they were filling with clothes, shoes, sheets, towels etc. Good deals in Victorias Secret, Hollister etc. would think it is a better option than Woodbury Commons as it is less than half the journey. There is a great food hall too so every reason to take a break.

1  Thank Marie G