“Excellent Pho - spring rolls too”
Review of Pho Anh Dao

Pho Anh Dao
Ranked #21 of 320 Restaurants in Edison
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is the best pho restaurant in Central Jersey. The restaurant is spacious and very clean tho in a strip mall. The pho bowls are very generous and they do not skimp on the fresh lime wedges and bean sprouts. I've been to other restaurants where they don't give you much but that is not the case at Pho Anh Dao. The soup comes pipping hot and service is quick. The staff is very friendly and the price is very reasonable.

3  Thank Suk Yee N

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Went here today with my daughter. The restaurant is in a strip mall. A good size with pleasant decor. Very friendly host and wait staff.
I got a marinated pork chop with rice and my daughter beef pho. My food was very good but my daughter was only half satisfied with hers. The beef was an odd color in the pho. I wasn't sure if it was how it was supposed to be but my daughter picked it all out. She said the flavor was good and she did eat the noodles and veggies.
I will probably go back and get a different pho.

2  Thank NP_Terminator
Reviewed 8 April 2015

I never had Vietnamese food before so I decided to try it after a friend of mine kept telling me that I had to try Pho. The new location in the Shoprite Plaza seems to be ideal for a place like this. I like the way the restaurant is set-up. Most people don't come in dressed-up so it's not that kinda place. Service is like a see-saw, then again I only visited once.

If you're completely unfamiliar with Vietnamese food, like me then stick with the Pho. Pho s soup with noodles, different types of beef, accompanied with oyster sauce, and sriracha sauce. I would say the sodium content of this dish is pretty high, but otherwise tasty.

Ideal for lunch or a post dinner meal. Tip: order the smaller portion as the bowls are huge!

3  Thank Lionheart17
Reviewed 17 October 2014

On my first visit to Pho Anh Dao, I completely fell in love with Vietnamese cuisine. Return visits only solidified this bond, so I can now claim that Vietnamese food is my absolute favorite of all Asian cuisines. Although located in a small strip mall, Pho Anh Dao is big on flavor, taste and warm hospitality. For my husband and I, the number one draw which separates it from other Vietnamese restaurants in the area is the freshness and quality of ingredients. We love their Pho, especially the beef combination big bowl noodle soup with succulent slices of beef with fresh vegetables and rice vermicelli in a delectable and nourishing beef broth. We also greatly enjoy their grilled chicken on rice vermicelli - again very tasty and fresh. The Banh Xeo (Vietnamese pancake with shrimp and pork) is excellent, as are their egg rolls and shrimp and pork wrapped rice paper spring rolls. The Vietnamese black coffee with condensed milk is delicious and addictive! The prices are right, and the servers are efficient and friendly. You won't be disappointed!

3  Thank Naturelover212
Reviewed 3 October 2014

We were driving from Long Island to Philadelphia and we were hungry. So we exited NJTP and found this place. Looked small and we had to wait for a while. Finally we got table. The food we ordered turned out very tasty. We never regretted the wait. It was worth it. We highly recommend this. Food is very authentic.

3  Thank PA430

Been to Pho Anh Dao? Share your experiences!