“Very unclean and death trap waiting to happen!”

Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena Edison
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This venue is dirty, to say the least. Parking is impossible in the very tiny car park and most of the back parking is taken up by rusty old cars belonging The staff of the venue.

I have to say that the staff were rude, unhelpful and aged about 10! There was one employee that I saw throw a bottle of water from the drinks area, across the heads of customers sitting in the seating area, to a co-worker, with total disregard to the safety of the people sitting!!

The place looked like it was a drop in center for down and outs! Certainly was not worth the trip from Princeton to come over.

I would put money on this place being one of those places you read about on the news soon where someone was hurt or killed in there!

What I'd like to know is, why would anyone want to have their children's birthday parties at these dreadful dirty places? They are cheap and make you look cheap when you go to them!

Message to manger:

I think your staff are rude and need to be taught how to talk to customers, they need to be shown a proper procedure for health and safety in the work place and tables should be cleaned more often! We will not be back!

3  Thank BarrieDB2015
"omar"
"teen"
"groupon"

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I attended this location for a birthday party. The kids had a blast but with just one party host she wasn't able to keep track of them all. The soda tasted very flat. The best part was just the game room but when kids went to redeem prizes for their earned tickets there was only 3 items to choose from and the rest of the show case was empty!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I had my son's birthday party there. My children loved it so much they all want their parties there. Our party host Purple was awesome. All the kids loved her and are requesting her for the next party. Also, my son lost a birthday card with cash in it in the arcade and they called to let me know an employee found it and it would be waiting in the safe for our next visit. Great place for kids and adults alike to jump and have fun and great staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I live in Staten Island,NY and the one and only trampoline place that we have on the island wanted $700 for a 2 hour party for less than 15 kids to jump ...

I contacted this place Rebounderz and they gave me an amazing deal for my daughter's party and she was even allowed to invite 16 jumpers. The staff was nice and I had no issues with the customer service at this facility. They catered to anything I needed and requested. This place is huge and there's plenty of space.

I would recommend booking a theme party package with Rebounderz in Edison if your looking for a fun time for your child's party.