Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena Edison
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I attended this location for a birthday party. The kids had a blast but with just one party host she wasn't able to keep track of them all. The soda tasted very flat. The best part was just the game room but when kids went to redeem prizes for their earned tickets there was only 3 items to choose from and the rest of the show case was empty!

All reviews
"teen"
"omar"
"groupon"

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I had my son's birthday party there. My children loved it so much they all want their parties there. Our party host Purple was awesome. All the kids loved her and are requesting her for the next party. Also, my son lost a birthday card with cash in it in the arcade and they called to let me know an employee found it and it would be waiting in the safe for our next visit. Great place for kids and adults alike to jump and have fun and great staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I live in Staten Island,NY and the one and only trampoline place that we have on the island wanted $700 for a 2 hour party for less than 15 kids to jump ...

I contacted this place Rebounderz and they gave me an amazing deal for my daughter's party and she was even allowed to invite 16 jumpers. The staff was nice and I had no issues with the customer service at this facility. They catered to anything I needed and requested. This place is huge and there's plenty of space.

I would recommend booking a theme party package with Rebounderz in Edison if your looking for a fun time for your child's party.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

located in an industrial area complex ,this large building is good for children celebrating . ! the staff of teen agers is nice . the place could be a little cleaner and the private party rooms for after activities a little larger !