USD 139
USD 126
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

Quality Inn(Edison)
USD 83
USD 70
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanlate at nightchecking inconvenient locationnjsink
Reviewed 19 August 2015

gotta say, i go to jersey alot, and this is one of the best hotels i have stayed at YET. Excellent Internet, Very good Breakfast. I Recommend if u can afford it. Ill go back to this hotel every time im in jersey from now on !

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Weeder76
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

*This place is a good spot to stay while travelling. Its super clean and the beds are very comfortable.
Check in was fast and the area has a lot pf places to eat. (use a gps because it is easy to get lost if you dont know the area)
*ONLY thing that bothered me is that my room window faced back of hotel and there was a guy running a wetsaw cutting tile for hours in the morning...i understand that they HAVE to do the work but maybe on a monday and tuesday put everyone in rooms AWAY from all the noise?? Just sayin.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2015

stay inthis hotel fro only a night .. the room was clean the bed was good ..so it is a great value for the money.. they have a breakfast but was messy and too many kids around so I skipped it..
overall great clean room...they were in construction so I am guessing they are continuing to improve the property

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aida M
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Bathroom shower was not working and informed the front desk twice, but no one attended to it. First time when I had called, they informed me that a person would be there in 15 mins. Waited for 30 minutes and then call them again, highlighting the urgency, since we had a tour plan. Again waited for 30 minutes and no one turned up. Hence me and my family with children had to leave without taking bath. During checkout when I informed about this, got a simple reply saying "sorry". There is no passion towards customer service and address the pain caused to customers.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
ComfortInn E, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edison, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2015

I am sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your last stay at the Comfort Inn in Edison, NJ. Our mission is to ensure guest satisfaction. Our maintenance department did attend to fixing the shower but it was done later than planned and for that I truly apologize. In situations like this where maintenance couldn't attend to fixing it quicker, the front desk should have offered you another room. I have spoken with my front desk staff so that if situations like this arise in the future, then the guests are taken care of immediately. Again, I sincerely apologize that we did not switch your room for you.
If you decide to stay with us again please contact the general manager directly so that I can ensure your utmost satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

This hotel is being renovated, starting at the 3rd floor and going down. We got a room for the night in 319. Far from being renovated, it was the opposite. The air conditioner didn't work. It would start getting cold and then suddenly stop, and it would be suffocatingly hot in the room within minutes. Changing the thermostat did nothing. The thing wouldn't stay on. Fortunately, we had a small fan in the car and used that.

There was a rectangular outline on the bathroom wall with 4 screw holes. I believe this used to be the shelf where the linens go. The linens now, apparently, go on top of the toilet tank. The fridge was turned off and stuffy, and the tray below the icebox-freezer was overflowing with water.

The room was cramped, with an easy chair set in front of the small fridge so you would have to move it to use the refrigerator.

On the bright side, the desk clerk was friendly and helpful and the bed was wicked comfy!

I'd say skip this place.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank WomanWithAnIssue

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the various issues you mentioned. We are still renovating so there will still be more changes to come. For example, the fridge will not be blocked by the lounge chair in the future as this will be encased in a credenza towards the front of the guest room. The towels will be placed on shelves in the vanity area. And as for the air conditioner, I do apologize for this issue as well. In the future if you experience such an issue please bring it to our attention so that we can have the opportunity to fix it for you or if needed, switch you to another room.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to make your next stay a more enjoyable one.