All reviews executive floor rooms are large elite member nice hotel bed was comfortable business trip hotel restaurant an upgrade free weights after midnight comfortable stay lobby spire seminar convenience
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I was in town for a wedding. Stayed at Crowne Plaza Edison for 2 nights. Everything was nice. The room was large, clean, king size bed and a great selection of TV channels. Coffee in the lobby in the morning was nice as well. Also, it is worth mentioning the restaurant next to the lobby. I wasn't interested but then I was too tired to go out so decided to just eat in the hotel's restaurant, it turned out to be a great choice. The steak was perfectly cooked and the salad was delicious. Had a great dinner!

Room Tip: nice restaurant
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Tammi V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Edison, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Garrision,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Edison. We are glad that you experienced some of the great amenities that the hotel has to offer. We hope that you come back and see us when you come back to visit the happy couple.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Front desk was very friendly and accommodating, Dana was really helpful. Room was clean and spacious as well. I've been travelling around the area for business, and this hotel probably has the most spacious room in the area. The location is really convenient, very easy to get to off I 287. Overall, a very pleasant stay! Will come back again. Everything is just easier when you stay at a nice hotel on the business trip. Thank you Crowne Plaza Edison!

Room Tip: very close to I287
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Tammi V, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Edison, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Wow! Thank you for the great review TravelforFood2017, I will be sure to share your feedback with our hard-working team....it will make their day as it did mine!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I stayed here for a work project. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The staff was very friendly. The fact that the hotel had a great steakhouse restaurant on site was a huge plus. Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Tammi V, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Edison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Jim H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Crowne Plaza Edison and for the recommendation. We hope that you and your colleague come back to visit the next time business travel brings you to our area.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight due to work. Woke up to itching and scratching. In the morning I found large bed bugs on the sheets and pillow. Told management upon checkout and the GM insinuated it was my fault. Nevermind that the hotel is dilapidated and falling apart. He said that no one had complained of bed bugs and I was the only one to use the room. If I was just treated like a person I would have been inclined to consider it a one-off and leave it at that. But management's actions were rude and impersonal. Every statement they gave felt like it was read from some corporate liability playbook. I will never stay at crowne plaza hotel or any other IHG property if I can help it. I am now out $100+ as I am opting to sterilize my clothes and luggage that was brought. And no they would not cover it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joshua K
Tammi V, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Edison, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Joshua K,

Management truly does care about your opinion and the opinion of our guests. We will meet to review how we can assure that all of our guests feel as valued as they are.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza during a recent business trip to the area. I arrived late and had to leave early so I didn't get to use many amenities but the room was spacious, clean and well maintained. The mattress seemed brand-new, it was very comfortable and the pillows were a dream.

The bathroom was large and the shower worked well, with the exception of the drain. It did not drain well and left you standing in a couple of inches of water at the end of your shower.

I thought the price paid was reasonable for the area and the staff was friendly and helpful. I have stayed here in the past and will stay again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Tammi V, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Edison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear NHDave,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Edison. We are happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our new pillows! Sleep quality is important to us and I am glad that was achieved. We look forward to welcoming you back when business travel brings you back to our area.