“Best sushi ever!”
Review of Sushi Cruise

Sushi Cruise
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Edgewater
Reviewed 17 February 2017

This place was amazing! The rolls were so delicious and the view to NYC was unbelievable! We are coming back soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Beautiful view of New York and fresh, made to order, sushi and other Japanese and Korean dishes. Large selection of items. All very good.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant with a very nice view of the water and city. I really enjoyed the beef dumplings. My rolls were pretty good, spicy tuna and salmon tempura, but the spicy tuna was a tiny bit fishy for my taste. It was nice and quiet when we arrived, but filled up as we ate and it became a bit too loud for conversing at a normal volume. Otherwise the meal was decent and the place is lovely.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I came here at lunch time on a week day and was seated right away. There was a wait for outside seating because the tables are right on the water. My family and I ordered a bunch of different sushi rolls and shared them. We also got the chicken teriyaki. All of our food was delicious and satisfying! Plus it was cheap!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Located in a small plaza off River Road, Sushi Cruise offers great sushi at moderate prices, the service is very good, try to get a table near the window for a nice view of the River and New York City; bring your own wine or beer. Plenty of parking .

Been to Sushi Cruise? Share your experiences!