All reviews the indoor outdoor pool the jersey shore asbury park club lounge long branch starbucks coffee wedding guests front desk staff king room shuttle service new jersey monmouth mall red bank kat refrigerator
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Hello - I have stayed here several times since early December, 2017 till early April, 2018. The staff is very aligned with making sure you have everything you need. Clean rooms, very comfortable beds and motivated personnel. I needed a room and this establishment provided a great space. Thank you.

Room tip: Ask staff to help you find a room that will be suited to your needs.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Conrad A
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Wow, I was going to write a review commenting on one of the front desk people's poor attitude (Essence I believe was her name), but seeing how management treats brides, wedding parties, and people hurt on their property, their even worse than I thought. I wish I had read the reviews before visiting the hotel. Updated rooms are nice enough but no microwave (charge for 1) and air systems are very loud! If yours if turned off, you will hear the systems from other rooms. You also waste a lot of water to get to the hot! Recommend other hotels in the area.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank ushisg
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We are very disappointed to read about your experience with us at the Sheraton Hotel Eatontown, and we would like to take this opportunity to apologize and respond. We do not have microwaves in our guest rooms, but we do not charge for them if a guest requests one. In regards to your noise complaints, we always encourage our guests to contact management as soon as a problem arises so we can address it immediately. We would have been happy to move you to another room. Again, we sincerely apologize that this was your experience, and we hope you give us another chance to show you the exceptional service and accommodations we are known for.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The staff at the Sheraton in Eatontown NJ made my visit extremely comfortable. The hotel is under construction to add additional restaurants and bars, so some of the amenities were missing but the staff went out of their way to help order food or additional items from outside the hotel.

Essence, who helped me during check-in explained what was going on and how they could help. All the staff helped me with options to get home when the Nor'easter hit and left me stranded once airplanes started to be cancelled, and even provided transportation to and from the local trains to help me get to and from NY.

I'd recommend this hotel, and I'll be staying there again on my next trip to NJ/NY.

Sexy Chocolate.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you very much for the outstanding review! We are so pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond to assist you with all your needs and wants during your stay - especially after the snow storm we experienced! Again, we greatly appreciate your review, and we will be sure to share it with Essence and the rest of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am a frequant guest at the Sheraton and must say I love the improvements. your staff is very attentive empathetic and extremely helpful special thank you to Essence at the front desk as well as Zelpha keep up the good work.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I came to this hotel on the company dime and If I ever come back to this aera for personal reasons I would come back to this hotel. The beds were so comfortable which is a huge deal to me. The only bad thing I can think of is the hotel was under a remodel however their van driver Thom made up for that all you had to do was tell him what you wanted to eat or go do and he had a recommendation for you. John the other van driver was a blast also. It was nice that the shuttle service took you to more than just a few places. Also after beimg.at the hotel for over three weeks you meet the whole staff. The desk staff Julisa, essence and jay were a blast a very understanding about issues that would come up

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotels_Unlimited_Inc, Owner at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you so much!