1,189 results
All reviews the executive lounge nj turnpike self parking new brunswick guest rooms business trip rutgers university rooms are nice conference wanda highway bellman gps nyc
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I was a walk in due a last minute need of hotel and I was accommodated quickly with an amazing room at a good cost. I was afraid I would be stuck paying a lot and the staff was very friendly and the service was exceptional. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Louisa C
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Food for an evening buffet was TERRIBLE. Fresh turkey was dry as was the sliced beef. Lunch was decent but it was mostly cold cuts and salads which a chef really couldn't destroy. Room temperatures in the meeting rooms were abnormally cold and when asking for it to be changed nothing was done until 4PM which was the end of the meeting. When checking out and asked how was everything I replied mentioning the comments stated. They didn't seem to care so I wonder why did they ask? Parking in the garage was also a nightmare as I had to drive around and around for 30 minutes to find a spot. These spots are so tight and many cars used up two spaces. The room was decent however, the furniture and bathroom vanity can use upgrading because of the scuffed up wood.The lobby in this hotel is beautiful and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carmen P, Director of Operations at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear James F,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our meeting rooms and catering. We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experience you expected. We are constantly updating our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area. As well, I've worked with maintenance to fix the A/C issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us the next time you return to the area.

Carmen

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Driving from Toronto to New Jersey was a long drive especially with a dodgy GPS. We used the valet service. I forgot things in my car 4 times and the gentleman who was working on June 4th at 4pm was so understanding and was more than happy to help. Staff very welcoming, nice touch with water bottles on arrival. Upon check out on June 5th at 11am, the lovely lady who I cannot remember her name was fantastic. Really put a cherry on top of our already great stay. Only fault about room was the desk chair was in bad shape - leather peeling off. My boyfriend and I stayed in room 723 and the view was quite scenic. Would definitely stay at this hotel if we're ever visiting friends in the area again - would take advantage of the pool next time.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marlena S
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Easy to get to, fast check in
Great food pleasant atmosphere
Will come back for another stay with family Front desk manager Bert was very friendly and helpful Will recommend it to my coworkers and friends

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank adamfZ2132YC
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Great service from some key employees. Had minor issues and they were resolved in no time.
You do have to pay for parking which at reservation they haven't informed me of this. Minimal cost. Very clean and inviting.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family