Holiday Inn Express Tower Center New Brunswick(East Brunswick)(Great Value!)
USD 140
  • Pool
Comfort Suites(East Brunswick)
USD 132
USD 107
Motel 6 East Brunswick(East Brunswick)
USD 80
  • Free Internet
USD 96
Best Western East Brunswick Inn(East Brunswick)
USD 99
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 96
Travelocity
All reviewsbed was comfortablenj areacheck in was quickvery nice hotelwould stay againnew yorkcerealintersectionbrunswick
Reviewed 18 September 2015

The only problem I had with my stay was with Hotels.com, not with Wyndam. I realized that I should have booked directly through the hotel itself. I felt that I paid for nothing by going through Hotels.com. Well, I do plan to make that mistake again. "Live and learn" or "caveat emptor."

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2015

On our 7 day road trip we stayed at 4 different budget hotels across the northeast coast. This one was the newest, freshest and only one that offered breakfast. The ladies at the front desk helped me look up maps and print them when I had to change my travel plans on the fly due to the weather. I think this is literally the best value for your money without having to sacrifice cleanliness or comfort (as we unfortunately had to do in some of the other budget hotels). The highlights for me are the friendly/helpful staff, the new updated look of this hotel (particularly the huge fancy looking bathroom with bent shower rod for added room---I will post pics!!) and the fact that they had free breakfast!

If I had to mention things to improve on it would be:,,,breakfast could be better if they had hot options (you get bread/ pastry items. milk and cereal and juice (the orange juice is delicious!!!). I honestly can't complain because for the price it is above and beyond for them to include breakfast at all!

The parking lot--it can be a bit of a circus out in the parking lot. There is a lot going on out there with all the cars coming and going from hooters and there was a huge tour bus with international travelers clogging it up when we were there. I am not sure if they run out of spaces but it can be nerve wracking if you are someone who worries about your car in busy parking lots (no incidents occurred here though, the car was perfectly fine!).

The last and ONLY THING THAT REALLY BOTHERED ME: The bus of international travelers. I am all for international travel and bus tours but the bus that pulled up was full of some of the rudest most awkward people I have ever encountered. They tried to bulldoze their way past us at the check-in counter as if we weren't standing there. They clogged the lobby and wouldn't move aside to let other hotel guests move through the lobby to get to the elevators. Then the worst was how they behaved at breakfast, They all proceeded to pile their plates to the roof (not joking! They could feed a family for at least 3 days with as much food as they grabbed!). They stood in up at the food table forever without having ANY regards to the large line of people who would also like get their food some time that YEAR!!! Obviously the hotel has no responsibility in this issue of other guests behavior. However if these buses constantly come through with travelers who are unaccustomed manners and etiquette in these situations then I feel something should be set in place to teach them. The hotel and bus tour guide should inform these international travelers that the food set out is for several guests and for the whole morning (not just their family for one week! smh). They should be made conscientious of the flow in the dinning room (or any public space for that matter). You get your food quickly and move out of the way so others can get food too or you don't block public walkways or cut in front of others. I mean it seems so common sense to us but obviously was not for them. I always thought international travelers were supposed to be more polite than Americans but man these people proved me sooo wrong.

Room Tip: I believe rooms on the backside of the building would have less road noise. It got pretty loud with traffic in the front facing room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2015

They are definitely in need of some upgrades. Blankets frayed and had holes. Carpet detached from floor. Strange small pillows. Loud music playing until 11pm. Limited breakfast choices then ran out of orange juice.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015

when I booked online it was showing that I'm bookaing at a hotel but when I got there it seemed to me a big motel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business