All reviews front desk beer and wine home away from home breakfast and dinner full kitchen light dinner one bedroom suite basketball court shopping and restaurants new jersey great place to stay rooms are spacious complimentary breakfast comfortable stay business travel indoor pool very nice hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Overnight stay for birthday celebration, room was huge and had everything we needed. Hotel is so close to the mall and other stores, but also tucked away so it was nice and quiet - making it an ideal location. Rodney was excellent and friendly, really made for a great experience. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angela B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and recognizing Rodney as a Service Superstar. We are glad to hear he was able to make your weekend experience with us a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for a dance comp. Location is great. Close to I 80, a large mall and many food options. Hotel is off main road.. quiet setting. The room was spotless.. and more spacious than I anticipated. Common areas, pool, elevators also very clean. Breakfast options quite varied and were being refreshed constantly while we ate. Staff was friendly throughout the hotel.. from the front desk to the housekeepers and staff in the breakfast area. Very nice stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy you chose our hotel while you were in town for your dance competition and you enjoyed all of our accommodations and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back again should your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I live in the area however due to power outage needed a place to stay. Very impressed by staff and their understanding to get a suite ready for my family on very short notice. Only issue with the suite would be that the linens in the main bedroom had a very unpleasant body odor. To their defense, I didn't bring it to the attention of housekeeping, just left them on the floor. Pillows also were way too soft for my liking, but were fine for just two nights. Any longer than that, I prob would've run back to my house and gotten mine from my bed! My son loved the indoor pool, and we also liked the coffee and tea which were always in the lobby. Nice breakfast also. It was quite noisy, I think the walls and floor boards are thin. But not a huge issue for us. We were just glad they had availability at such short notice.

Good afternoon Thomas W,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. While we understand that your stay was under unpleasant circumstances, we are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide the best service and accommodations so you and your family could be comfortable during this time. I do apologize regarding the odor in the suite and this is something we will address with housekeeping. Thank you again for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The property is well maintained and the staff makes you feel right at home. The social allows you to connect with the other guests in a friendly environment. Every chance I get I intend to stay at this hotel.

Good afternoon bernseyd,

This review makes me smile! This is what we are all about at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. A comfortable, relaxing hotel that makes you feel at home! We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The staff is welcoming and inviting. The suites are clean and well maintained. The breakfast staff friendly and helpful. Room service quick and precise. Even your family pet is welcomed and treated with kindness. Evem with the amount of guest's that were there, everyone was made welcome and felt special.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Good afternoon mcfadden1984,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear how much you felt at home with us and that your fur family did as well! We are pet friendly and we consider them our special guests too! I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and overall accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!