“Words don’t do it justice”
Review of Pasta Shop

Pasta Shop
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Denville
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This place knocks it out of the park. Our meals were sinfully good. The staff is fabulous and their suggestions were on the money. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Amanda M

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I know my title sounds cliche, but this place was an experiance. We even ordered 2 extra dishes just so we could try more items from the menu. Service was great, had the tall guy with the beard, forgot his name but very good server. Pasta was spot on, sauces were killer, and everything, EVERYTHING! was made fresh to order. My only complaint is that this place is small, fills up fast, and there is a line of people waiting for tables by 5:15. The wait is worth it, but save yourself and go early.

1  Thank John P
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Pasta heaven! I've been to the pasta shop at least half a dozen times and tried most of the pastas on the menu, as well as the ravioli specials. You cannot go wrong. First, you start with the meatball appetizer. This is a must. They are just like Nonna's meatballs. The seasonal bruschetta is also a great choice. Once you reach the main course, pasta-pasta-pasta. You are at the Pasta Shop after all. Don't set your heart on a menu item until you hear the ravioli special. It is homemade and hand made right at the front of the restaurant for everyone to see. As far as the menu goes, my 3 favorites are the Rigatoni Alla Vodka (yes you have to add the peas and prosciutto), the Pappardelle Bolognese, and the Spicy King Crab squid ink spaghetti. End your meat with the cannoli's for dessert and a nice espresso or cappuccino. (The Pasta Shop also happens to brew what I consider to be some of the best coffee around, La Colombe). All of this with great service from a group of people who love what they do and where they are working. Oh, but I must tell you, the place fills up fast! Get there early or be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love this place. If you are in the mood for pasta this is the place to go. There was a lobster ravioli appetizer this day which we could not refuse. My daughters loved their Pappardelle Bolognese(Beef and Pork) and King Crab squid ink spaghetti. I on the other hand did not order pasta and instead had the Slow Roasted Pork and Peppers which I could not have loved any more. Had Cappuccino and Cannoli to end a perfect meal. This is a BYOB establishment, so strongly recommend you bring your favorite wine or beer, could not imagine having such a nice meal without a nice wine or beer. If you forget, then liquor store is across the street.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The food is definitely one of a kind here. The most of the food and hospitality are excellent. The only problem I had, hence the only 4 star review on this site, is the pricing for some of the items. In particular, the garlic bread. It was probably the most expensive/ worst garlic bread I have ever had. $8 for garlic bread really? Couldn’t taste or see any garlic. It was mostly butter soaked through most of the bread. Otherwise all was great. Been 4 times so far. Will go back again.