“Wish food looked like it does on tv commercials”

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill
Ranked #16 of 36 Restaurants in Delran
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Description: Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable! Golden Corral is a all you can eat buffet restaurant. With over 150 choices, Golden Corral has something for everyone. Our vision remains to be the leader in the family restaurant segment by making pleasurable dining affordable for every guest, at every restaurant, every day. Our commitment to our guests doesn't stop with our food. We believe in providing outstanding hospitality too. Being the best in class is what we are all about... and that is a direct tribute to all the men and women who work here, who strive each day to deliver a pleasurable dining experience for families across America.
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Only come here for the variety of selection for my elderly 86 yr old mother. Not knowing if she'd like veggies or hot foods or desserts. This place is disappointing. Best thing I ate there was a grill cheese sandwich. Doesnt seem to matter to them how hard & dry the food looks. They leave it out there. And dutifully we get it bcos its cheap. Seems you have to catch it when they're changing out the old for the new as the menu changes from lunch to dinner. But this is last straw. No more. Finally found another buffet in town with super good food AND inexpensive!

1  Thank Sandy305

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

No bells and whistles, but friendly, clean and self serve. Right on 130. They will refill drinks. Kids get discounts

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I am, for some reason, addicted to the fried chicken here. We usually come for lunch or breakfast, or brunch( weekends). We usually head for the seafood salad first, then go to browse and graze amid the offerings. There are many fried foods, fair selection of veggies, some fresh fruit and canned fruit, and the "wonderfall" of chocolate and sometimes caramel for dipping tidbits of brownie, marshmallows, etc. Depending on I don't know what, the food can be fresh and tasty or mediocre as some have complained.
The staff are paid LESS than minimum wage and rely on tips, which, from what we've observed over time, can be scanty. Despite this, the staff are usually smiling and friendly. clearing tables, fetching beverage refills, and stocking the plates and such as well. They do a lot for less than 3 bucks an hour! I commend them and the line cooks in the back who try to provide a good experience for us.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Not sure what time of day it was but the food did not look very appetizing and did not look very fresh.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

My husband and I love Golden Corral. When we travel we pick motels close to Golden Corrals and we have never been disappointed. We can get an early breakfast as well as late dinners when we travel. We find the Golden Corral in Delran NJ to be very clean with hot food. All the employees are always working very hard to make our experience at the restaurant enjoyable. They have drinks like soda, tea and coffee (extra fee) to deserts line carrot cake. Ice cream, cotton candy and chocolate dip all included in the price. I’m on a low carb diet and I found so much I can to eat like chicken, steak, fish to all kinds of vegetable like cabbage, Brussels sprouts, carrots, string beans and salad. My husband loves the fried chicken, mac and cheese, pizza. I could just keep going on but there is not enough room. Give Golden Corral a try, you won’t be disappointed!

2  Thank MARY H