“Wings !!”

Throwbacks Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Delran
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

They hands down have the best wings ! Grilled or breaded ( both equally awesome ). The hot is a very nice hot ( has a kick ) but the suicide are where its at ! The sauce is thicker and has crushed red pepper mixed in ! The wasabi wings are also delicious . They are very very hot but they are mixed with a sweeter sauce to counteract the wasabi ! The bartenders are very friendly as well and they have a large beer selection ! Definitely my go to place on a weekend night!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We ate here on a Thursday on a recommendation from a person who lived in the town. The place was only about 1/4 full. We ordered beers and food. The beers came right out, but the food didn't. 45 minutes later (with no stop from a waitress), my husband got up and asked about the food. There was a bit of a flurry and we got a personal visit from the manager, who explained that our waitress had never put in the order. They give us another beer, in apology, and the food came out rather quickly. My crabcake sandwich was thin and not great. Sweet potato fries were good, but portion was small. His pulled pork sandwich was "pretty good", TB fries were way too salty. I probably would not choose this place to eat next time we are in town.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

My wife and I started coming to Throw Backs last summer and now we stop in almost every Saturday. We drive over from Philly not just for the food which is great but for the coffee and most important the service. There is a great group of people that work here. From the owner who stops by the table and brings fresh coffee to the servers. The food is fantastic. The eggs are fresh and the breakfast meats all have a true meat taste. I have had breakfast at numerous diners and small coffee shops and none come close to Throw Backs. Lately our server, Annette is just fantastic. She is bright and cherry and the food is brought to the table hot and delicious. My wife and I are looking forward to next Saturday morning for another great breakfast experience at Throw Backs.What a great way to start the weekend.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

This is a cool, local sports bar to hang out at. There are a decent # of TVs, a good variety of affordable appetizers and a nice selection of beer on tap.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

This is a sports bar environment with plenty of tvs for sports, but it's way beyond that with good. The entire menu is delicious from appetizers, to soups/salads, to meals. The food is made from scratch and you can tell. The staff and owners make your time there special because you feel that you are special and they want yountomtrulynenjoy everything about your meal and stay there. You won't just go once, it will be a ritual after your first time. They also have an outstanding breakfast fri - Sunday