All reviewsthe garden state parkwaytwo room suiteevening receptionfull kitchenhome away from homeoff the highwaynew jerseyenjoyed my staybusiness tripoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfasttrain stationbagelseasy accessthe breakfast areabrantfordaccommodations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff; good customer service; good location; very good breakfast;
Clean and nice hotel.

Accommodating staff; comfortable to stay in; nice and quite area.

Housekeeping staff were very helpful.

Very satisfied!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Sandy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Newark-Cranford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for the feedback and for choosing the Homewood Suites. We look forward to continuing to serve your accommodation needs in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice sweet person she's good with everything that she does and I enjoy her and I know that the hotel is safe that I stay in and the hotel people that work here are very very nice I give you 5 Stars cuz y'all are good people thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hotel itself - tho clearly not a brand new construction (mind you this is Jersey) - is very good. Well kept grounds, ample parking and conveniently right on the GSParkway. Room was clean (and cleaned well everyday), comfortable bed, soft, fluffy, clean pillows (I consider myself somewhat of a germophobe), ample sized and well maintained lounge. But here's why you should stay in this hotel:

1) Breakfast and Dinner included. Yes, dinner... with your choice of either wine or beer or both !!
2) Top-Notch Customer Service.... from Evita who made particularly sure I had my daily fill of breakfast and dinner, to Dewey who was always eager to lend a helping hand, to Antoinette who always had a smile on, Dekendrick (pardon me if I got the spelling wrong) for making sure I got what I needed on a couple of occasions and specially Monica who went out of her way to make sure I would want to come back at the next possible chance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ericeY5213CL

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The front end staff is very friendly. The restaurant has happy hour everyday with different food menu everyday. The food is good.

The rooms are very spacious and the hotel has great location.
The housekeeping does have room for improvement.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 March 2018

the staff and their services are really very good, suites and amentities are the best in class. i room is very spacious and comfertable.The Operations Manager Monica Brosius is very helpful and is really very accomidating.The complimentary meal services and shuttle services are best i could not find elsewhere.

Room Tip: really decent hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business