“Good food ”
Review of Three in One

Three in One
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Colonia
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Liked it. Good Chinese food. Not much of options in the menu though. Wish they had more options in Chinese varieties. But overall it was a good experience. Lots of space inside the restaurant but the parking inside is pretty small. I think there is an option to park somewhere else though.

Wings wasnt that good..the sauce was too thick and vervmy very sticky. I shouldn't have ordered wings in a Chinese joint though. Chinese food was good. Friend rice, general tsos tofu etc. 100 $ for 2 with few drinks .. not cheap :)

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere (although it can get really crowded) I would highly recommend for dining in or takeout. Never had a bad meal here.

1  Thank jf126
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We usually sit at the bar. We have been here 4 times. Twice the food and service was good. Twice it was the opposite. The bartender was slow and the food took forever. The last time there I got sick eating the thick sliced bacon. Leery about going back

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I thought the food as delicious,but very slow serving staff had to wait a long time just to get a server to take our drink order

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The food is delicious! Good price, good customer service. I always order the fried rice and is always hot and fresh.