All reviews indoor pool baseball tournament breakfast buffet nice stay front desk staff new jersey clean hotel nj highway
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The staff took great care of us! We received personal attention throughout our 2 night/3 day stay. Gary took a lot of time to help us feel valued, welcomed and comfortable. Our bride took a suite, large enough to do hair and makeup (and Mimosas!) for her, her Mom and MIL to be and 10 bridesmaids comfortably! Breakfasts were yummy - made to order omelettes were delicious! A pool, pool tables and a rocking bar kept everyone entertained long into the night. The cleaning staff kept every area very clean. Highly recommend this Holiday Inn for your Wedding Party!

Room tip: The Suites overlook the pool and are very large
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CarolynRN
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night with my dog while in the area for a dog event. the staff was very friendly and our room was very clean. the front desk person told me there was a back door to the second floor (where our room was) so i wouldnt have to take the elevator or stairs if I parked in the back. that was super helpful. i dont like to leave my dog in a hotel room alone even to get stuff out of my car because i dont want him barking and just walking in and out the back door to get my stuff made it SOOOO much easier. everything was clean and newish and the bed was comfy.

my only teeny tiny complaint is they have a little desk area with outlets and it was a perfect spot for working except there is absolutely no light near it. a light near the desk would be my only suggestion. we were near the pool and it looked really nice but i didnt use it for obvious reasons.

i think they put most of the people with dogs on the same floor as i saw a few other people going in and out with dogs. that made me feel better because i heard other dogs barking and even though mine didnt really bark at all i was paranoid he would.

the second floor would also be good if you had mobility issues.

if i found myself back in this area i wouldnt hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I rated this hotel with Excellent . Clean and quiet . The indoor pool is really nice and the lobby is clean . The location near the 78 . Good job for all the stuff . sure I will come back whenever I will be around.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

After spending 24 hours in a cold house after the most recent Nor'Easterner plowed through, we broke down and decided to stay at this establishment. While I usually never stay at Holiday Inn, they had the only rooms available within a close drive of our house. I was surprised the room is clean and the bed is comfortable, not to forget being warm with a flush toilet.

Room tip: The pillow and too big for me, so I brought my own smaller ones.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights on business and found the rooms clean and very well equipped. The dining staff were welcoming, friendly and keen to ensure I had everything I needed. Reception staff were efficient and helpful. My colleague and were fortunate to arrive in time for the Manager's reception and enjoyed a welcome glass of wine at the end of a busy day. I would stay here again. One improvement I would like to suggest is a better way of making a cup of tea than the coffee machine in the room. Thanks.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Helen,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are pleased that you had a great stay and was able to join us for the manager reception held every Wednesday, we have taken note of your concern regarding Tea making facility and you are most welcome to call front desk that can offer to prepare you a cup of tea the traditional way. Once again we thank you for your invaluable feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely