“Since before Istanbul Cafe...”

Istanbul Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 197 Restaurants in Clifton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Before Istanbul Cafe, this wonderful Turkish restaurant was under a different name in Paterson. We followed this family to their new establishment and I couldn't be happier for them! They really needed this space and what's best is that their food stayed as delicious as ever. Their yellow lentil soup is my personal favorite ❤️

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I hosted my daughter's first birthday here and we all had a great time. The food was incredible, all our guests were talking about how delicious everything was and how stuffed they felt! We had mezze platters, shephards salad, and mixed platter of grilled kebabs/meats and veggies. The owner was great to work with, great menu suggestions, placement of tables, party decorations etc and worked hard to make sure the party went smoothly. In fact the entire staff was amazing! Everyone was so sweet, quick to take care of any requests we have...just top notch service. You must also try the bakery! We had our birthday cake made by them, a huge unicorn cake, which everyone loved :). We were so happy to have had our event here, between the great food, awesome service, and beautiful atmosphere it was an easy choice.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

So delicious food, oh my goodness. Thank you so much Istanbul Cafe. Especially breakfast and Dinner. Fabulous ♡

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Nice Looking building and reasonablly spacious seatings arrangements. All Foods are really good. But we had not all of them, and still feeling hungry.
Great Staffs and great service. So many choices, and waitress helped to make the most Tastefull Choice. Thanks for that.
I hope, I did not disappoint the Staff on TIPS.
Recommended to all, who want to enjoy the Food of different Country.
It's a really Great Turkish Restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely barbecue food destination , with variety of delicious turkish plates

Serving the turkish food which I personally crave

Cost effective

Very nice turkish music in the background

Wide variety for desserts , had a non alcholic tiramisu

Loved the food