“Great place for dinner & Hookah”

La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I went here with my family (I live in the U.K.) a good 8 of us went. We got a table straight away, as we walked In We could see how busy it was a lot of people sitting eating, smoking and just generally enjoying themselves.

The waiters were very friendly and attended to us immediately... making suggestions in terms of food, drinks and sheesha.

I remember I definitely ordered a watermelon hookah... wow that was the best watermelon hookah I smoked!! We ordered a variety of food, hummus with bread, salads, chicken wings, kebabs with rice and omg their rice pudding was

The restaurant is decorated well, clean cutlery, plates and glasses (no finger marks) the toilets were exceptionally clean! I was really impressed considering how busy it was in there.

I would give this place a 10/10! A place you must check out!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Very good food. The staff are very nice. I would recommend anyone coming to New Jersey to visit for an evening.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Everything is great here! Hookah is good and the staff that brings it to you are very friendly and attentive always checking to see how everything is or if you need more coal. Food is truly authentic and delish!!! If you are having more than 2 cups of tea for your table order the small pot and don't forget to add the mint! Dessert only one I have had is the kenafe... Worth trying

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The place is great! Lots of flavors for hookah, food is high quality and tasty totally worth it to go and try it out you will love it!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I actually was in Clifton NJ attempting to go to another restaurant which was closed. I heard a lot about this place so I decided to try it out. Upon arrival Manager was very friendly and seated us promptly. We decided to take advantage of the outdoor space since the weather was beautiful. This place is BYOB (bring your own bag) which was fine liquor store half a block away from the restaurant. They also serve hookah if u like to smoke. Food was amazing we had the grilled chicken and fillet minion skewers with salad in a awesome lemon style dressing with fries and rice. Again absolutely amazing seasoned to my liking. Ambiance very nice. It gets a lil crowded the later it gets but very clean inside and outside. Reasonable prices. I will definitely return. Oh FYI first time trying Lebanese good was very pleased!