“Nice Peruvian restaurant”

Aji Limon Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 200 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Aji Limon serves the typical Peruvian menu. The food is tasty and the portions are generous. We've had a nice little family dinner here and were all happy with our orders. Be aware they don't serve alcohol, so you have to bring your own!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

First time here, nice decor, seated quickly and waitress was very attentive! Food was great as appetizer I had Causa de pollo and for lunch ceviche de pescado and my husband had ceviche mixto. Prices reasonable and nice size portions.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I gave this an average only because the food was good but I was amazed at how horrible the service was. When we arrived the restaurant was almost empty and we were told to wait to be seated. The waitress was not at all friendly.

1  Thank Laura L
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Tried the lomo saltodo here. First timer. I just loved it. Very large portion of food. Can't complete it. We asked for spicy sauce and they were soooooo good. The only thing they could avoid is to put less french fries in lomo. I almost had 20 prices of fries which I couldn't eat. Other than that , nice ambience and great food. A lil pricey (20$ per head for a lomo) but it's good for once a month kinda food.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was my first time in a Peruvian restaurant and first impression was a warm and welcoming staff. They were attentive, the prices were very reasonable and the portions very large. It is a BYOB so be sure to bring wine or whatever you prefer. The calamari was outstanding (although there was no red sauce with it). Some of us had seafood, some steak and some salad with fish. The rice was a bit overcooked/dry, but overall the food was good. There is street parking or parking in the rear of the restaurant.