“Authentic peruvian food ”

Aji Limon Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 211 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Tried the lomo saltodo here. First timer. I just loved it. Very large portion of food. Can't complete it. We asked for spicy sauce and they were soooooo good. The only thing they could avoid is to put less french fries in lomo. I almost had 20 prices of fries which I couldn't eat. Other than that , nice ambience and great food. A lil pricey (20$ per head for a lomo) but it's good for once a month kinda food.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was my first time in a Peruvian restaurant and first impression was a warm and welcoming staff. They were attentive, the prices were very reasonable and the portions very large. It is a BYOB so be sure to bring wine or whatever you prefer. The calamari was outstanding (although there was no red sauce with it). Some of us had seafood, some steak and some salad with fish. The rice was a bit overcooked/dry, but overall the food was good. There is street parking or parking in the rear of the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Service was great as well as the food. The waitress were very attentive specially of my boyfriend who does not speak spanish.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

For some of us it was the first time and everyone really enjoyed the food and deserts. Nice portions as well.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I always have a great meal at Aji Limon. My in-laws are Peruvian, and I have been to Peru. The food is authentic and delicious. The Anticucho (grilled beef heart) appetizer is the best I have had. I order the Tallerin Verde con Bistek (Green Speghetti with Steak), and it is awesome. It is a huge plate of the best tasting pesto pasta with a steak on top and two fried potatoes. I am a big eater and I am always stuffed there. Chicha Morada (purple corn fruit punch) is really tasty as well. Some nights there is live music and it is very nice and not too loud.