“Read below”

Ranked #125 of 197 Restaurants in Clifton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 19
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I went to a private party at the Mirage last Saturday. Mirage is the perfect name for this restaurant because their food is certainly a mirage, looks good but tasted horrible. First of all, the kabob and chicken were RAW and inedible. They use cheap quality of food, evident by the brand of soda they serve - and I kid you not, they had the audacity to serve "Kirkland soda." The tables next to me didn't even get served with the dinner platter. On our table, we didn't get coffee or the dessert platter. Service was horrendous, waiters and waitresses were clueless and "forgot" our requests often. Hookah was too expensive but at least for $24, the charcoal guys were always around to replenish. I would think twice before booking them for a private party. I personally don't think I'd ever go there again unless I hear they up their games to competitor quality. Maybe if they serve real soda like Pepsi!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

if u want to enjoy a nice meal with family and friends the mirage is the place to be.the food is fresh the place is privet area has its own parking there is outside seating in the summer time the chef is one of the best in new jersey i have booked a party there the price was much better then others restaurant the service was excellent the people were friendly with the kids i was very happy and if i have other event i do it there for sure.

2  Thank jack m

Been to Mirage Restaurant & Lounge? Share your experiences!