“Great lunch special”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My parents insisted we drive all the way from Sussex county to have lunch here and it was worth it! The lunch special food was excellent and the price can't be beat. I had a delicious garlic yogurt dip as an appetizer that was amazing. The baklava was also great. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Great food. Pretty good service-although the wait staff was talking a little too long before taking our order. All the food was great & the place is really nice. But, the well done kebob came out rare. We were a group of 7 & I'm always skeptical when the waitress doesn't write down the order. This always ends in something wrong, and it did. Plus, then I'm anxious the whole time - sure something's gonna be off. So close to a 5, but come on!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Found this great little place by chance, and I loved it! I ordered Chicken Kabob and the Shepard's Salad. My God - so simple, yet so delicious. The service was great. Our waitress was kind and attentive. The noise level was quiet and it was a casual ambiance. It appeared to be a family business, and the patrons looked like regulars. Definitely a homey-style restaurant I would like to visit again. I think a found a new favorite!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We have been to Toros several times and have found it to be very welcoming, warm and decorated in a traditional Mediterranean decor. The food is excellent and the service is impeccable. Although it is a small restaurant and table tend to be very close to each other, it is conducive to conversation. The portions are very large and we have always had a "goodie" bag to bring home for left overs. Their Shepard's Salad is excellent and the quality of their vegetables as well as meats are all tender and prepared exactly to one' liking. We have brought back friends each time we go and they have become fans of Toros as well.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I'm not a major fan of Mediterranean cuisine but I do like lamb so for my entree I ordered the Döner Kebab - tender veal and lamb charcoal broiled and presented in very thin slices. There were 2 kinds of rice that went along with it, in very small portions, and half a tomato on the side. The veal and lamb had a generous serving, very tasty and I finished absolutely everything on my plate! Some bread was served before the meal and I ordered some hummus as appetizer. For dessert we ordered baklava and tea. The appetizer and bread were so-so, the baklava too sweet for my taste, but the star really was the entree. I highly recommend ordering the Döner Kebab to anyone who loves lamb and wants a very tasty and filling meal!

Been to Toros? Share your experiences!