“Dirty YUK”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 434 helpful votes
“Dirty YUK”
Reviewed 18 August 2010

This place is a no-no because it's not great on many levels, and in general I would say do NOT go - especially if it's full price. The only bit of positive was that we went on $10.00 Monday(they only have that in August 2010), and I felt if it had cost any more than that I would have felt ripped off. At full price I would have been REALLY disappointed. I am still not sure I would go back even for 10 bucks(parking costs an additional 8 bucks too!). The waterpark was pretty dirty, and although it didn't seem to be crowded the lines moved VERY slowly. We waited 47 minutes for the family slide(not sure of the real name-but its the round one that everyone can pile into 1 blue floatie). The mat slide was frustrating. There wasn't anyone directing people coming off the ride to drop thier mats, nor was there anyone directing people where to catch the line to wait for a mat. Very disorganized. I was waiting for someone to get into a fight over a mat, but luckily that didnt happen(at least not that I saw). The pirates cove area was especially smelly. I haven't had that experience at any other waterparks where babies are. ewww. As for the the "dry" rides...there weren't that many. The whole thing looks like a place to have a corporate event with covered eating areas and picnic tables. That said, I guess if you are considering buying out the place may be that would make it a better experience? We went on the log flume(3* for average), the swings(3*), the wooden roller coaster(4*very good for a small park), super shot(3*), the train(2*yukkie),and the ferris wheel(2*). I am glad I went to check it out, but it WAS NOT the hidden gem I was hoping to find.

3 Thank lodee73

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Long Lines”
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I went on a $6 admission day with 5 yrd olds and 3 teenage boys the park had been open 45 min when i got there and the water park and bathroom were not clean, i dont think they put enough chlorine in the water. The lazy river and bathroom smelled horrible. The lines were long so the teenage boys didnt get a chance to really ride any water rides. They 5 yr olds had a blast in the pirate ship. They ran around there for an hour. The Amusement park is just the right size for small kids and the little ones had time to ride everyhting they wanted and the teenagers rode the rollercoasters twice the lines went faster in the amusement park. The food is very very expensive, pack snacks and food to take with you. And be sure to wear water shoes. Overall for the price I paid that day it was okay.

3 Thank m29jackson
near Philadelphia, PA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Clementon - wait-in-line park...”
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Never go to this place on or near a major holiday. We went on the 5th of July and the lines were terrible - some rides were well over 1 hour waits. Getting into the place challenged our patience, starting with just getting into the parking lot. The place is not engineered to handle large crowds well and the staff are not trained in efficiency and best practices when it comes to line-flow at all their attractions. They had some fun splash pools for the kids, but there were so many kids in the splash pool with the pirate ship that the water became unsanitary. Who knows what all those "floaties" were in that pool! I got my kids out of there fast and opted to wait in the line for the "lazy river". My son and I enjoyed the orange slide using the blue mats but you wait in 2 lines for it - one for a mat near the bottom of the slide, and the one going up the stairs to the slide's top entrance. We bought cheap season passes here, but I will not be coming back. The return trips will be for my wife and other friends with kids on a work day when the "riff-raff" crowds aren't there. If I could live that day again, I would have either gone to the shore, or gone to Hershey Park.

6 Thank marcsj
Philadelphia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 23 June 2010

My family and I went to this park for my 6th grader end of the semester class trip. We had been there years ago and decided not to return. It slipped our minds the reason for our earlier decision but soon returned to us once we got there. First off we had to travel to the school/group entrance which was okay however there was no where to park. Then inside the park our 5 year old was not only denied more then half the rides he would have normally been allowed to get on (the buccaneer ship for one) but also most of the operators had nasty attitudes. Then to make matters worse the guest were disgusting, disrespectful, halfdressed, rude and ignorant. There were a lot of young people there and the females were dressed as if they were strippers. Also smoking is not allowed but I saw a number of people smoking (not in the designated sections) right in front of security and they said absolutely nothing. Also some of the filth coming out of their mouths matched the upkeep of the park as well as the dress of the females. The resturants were more horribly priced and I really believe the staff was pocketing some of the cash 8 dollars for a hamburger and frenchfries NO DRINK. The only bright spot about this park is that the waterside offers a couple of hours of entertainment for which you spend more then half of your time in line for like 6 rides and the best part is if an individual cuts in the line the operators on the waterpark side will eject the individuals from the line. I would not recommend this place to an enemy. The staff (on the park side) are horrible and the guest are a complete nightmare and they have the nerve to ask for close to $30.00 for an admission price.

8 Thank jemsolo7