“Comfort Food Mecca in Southern NJ”
Review of Jersey Diner

Jersey Diner
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This Philly boy found himself across the Delaware River in NJ and stopped to have a Friday morning breakfast at the Jersey Dinner. For some reason there are few of these 24 hour, full menu anytime dinners in the Philadelphia area. The decor and menu was classic upscale NJ Diner. Huge breakfast menu. My Spanish Omelette was very tasty with a really good Chipotle Chile flavor salsa. My breakfest was rounded out with hash browns, rye toast and a side of Scrapple ....you can take the boy out of Philly but I still like a side of deep fried Scrapple! If you find yourself on Route 130 in South Jersey and hungry the Jersey Diner will not disappoint.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

New Jersey is the world capital for diners...and the Jersey Diner is a gem in Burlington County on Route 130 north in Cinnaminson. We enjoy the Jersey Diner at least once a week and on each visit the menu offers a new taste treat for dinner. Blackboard specials every night feature beef, chicken, fish dinners with an entrée, soup or salad and dessert with ample portions. Fresh food prepared to order with care and culinary skill. Enjoy a complimentary butter cookie from their bakery case as you leave. The décor features beautiful art glass lamps and modern seating makes me feel like I'm back at the Cafe Bellagio in Las Vegas. The Jersey staff are friendly, fast and welcome you back. Join the VIP Club for e-mail coupons and discounts.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

5* compared to other local diners. Very good food, Large Portions with plenty to bring home for another meal, reasonably priced, good selection of yummy deserts and excellent service.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

First time here, ample parking. Place is clean and tastefully decorated and in excellent condition. It is quiet and I got seated promptly.
Started with a coup of cream of chicken rice soup. Served fast and hot. It was delicious! I love hot soup!

I ordered liver and onions early bird because the table next to me all 3 patrons had it and it looked good. Ordered mashed potatoes and cream cheese. Wanted a green veg but only had Brussels sprouts ugh! I got cottage cheese in its place .

Food was hot and tasty, mashed potatoes were a little dry added butter did not want heavy gravy.

Comes with desert. My new friends recommend the rice pudding.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I eat at the Jersey Diner a few times a year and always find their food lacking. Today, a large group of geocachers met for breakfast for a Meet and Greet. There were about 25 of us. Our waitress, Antoinette, was great! How she managed this big table without getting flustered was amazing. But once again, their food was lacking. I ordered the two-egg breakfast special, which consisted of two eggs (any style), hash browns, and bacon. I asked for everything well done--bacon, eggs and potatoes. Well, the eggs were runny in the middle, the bacon wasn't crisp, and the potatoes weren't nice and crispy and well done. I was really disappointed and left 80% of my meal untouched. With a cup of hot tea, this meal came in at over $11, which I think is expensive for breakfast.

I had a fun morning but don't think I'll be back to the Jersey Diner anytime soon.