“Best Wings!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Staff is great, particularly the girls who work the day on Sunday. Tried a lot of the menu and everything I had was great so far (ie Wings, Ribs, Rueben, Chick Sandwiches, Cheese Steak, Pizza, etc.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

well known for there wings and I agree they were delicious they have a variety of other things on there menu. Not to pricy but average . there is a smoking area outside on a patio and a pool table downstairs. Went with my friends by waverunner up the pennsauken creek. There isnt a dock there so you have to climb up a bulkhead also the water is shallow at low tide.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The service was a bit disjointed as two waitresses seemed to be sharing the servicing of our table. Had to ask for drink refills. Had to wait 10 minutes for the check. The appetizer wings were ordered were very good. We especially like the garlic-flavored sauce. However, the chicken sandwich and the two burgers we order as our main course were non-descript. VERY boring. They needed some type of sauce/something! The fries were also kinda "cafeteria" according to my daughter. I would come here again just for the wings - nothing else.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Renee is an angel of a server. Wings are all that you've heard. Great bar food. The back deck is lovely.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

This place is usually packed, so when I saw it wasn't, we decided to stop in for a quick beer/bite.
We asked the bartender about the Jug Handle beer on draft, she said it wasn't really their beer. Then she said it was. Honestly, we never got an answer. We were left so confused. All we know is that it is made with grapefruit.
The nachos were the best part - and not the best but not the worst. Shredded cheese not cheez whiz and fresh jalapeños. But not enough cheese and very few diced tomatoes -- and really nothing else.
The reuben was dry. I ordered a grilled cheese with bacon and tomato - came out with no tomato.
I'm not sure why this place is so popular. I hear it has great wings, but I don't eat wings ...
The Jug Handle looks much nicer on the outside than the inside.

1  Thank Meredith D