Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
USD 142
USD 113
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

USD 171
USD 136
Inn of the Dove(Cherry Hill)
USD 102
USD 99
USD 82
Priceline
USD 92
Priceline
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
USD 106
USD 69
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
USD 63
  • Spa
Econo Lodge(Mount Laurel)
USD 69
USD 59
EconoLodge
All reviewsindoor poolkids eat freered hot bluebbq restaurantblue restaurantworked finewould highly recommend this hotelnew jerseyfitness centerwould stay againminute drivedowntown phillymini fridgeeventballroomcamdenconference
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My husband had a Saturday and Sunday morning class here so we decided it make it a little get away for us. We arrived on a Friday around 3:00pm. The hotel was very easy to find and had plenty of parking. Check in went smoothly, the front desk staff were wonderful and so very nice and welcoming. Our room was on the second floor. It was very clean and nicely decorated. We had requested extra pillows and towels on our reservation and had received them - nice!
The first evening we drove over to the shopping area just across the street. I say across the street but you can't get there that easily. It wasn't too bad though. We had dinner that night at Chik -fil-a .
The bed was very comfortable and large (we had a king suite). The mini fridge was great to have too.
The next day, after husband's class we tried out the indoor pool. It was very clean and nice, but a bit chilly for a heated pool. It would have been so much more enjoyable if the pool was actually warm! Also the restrooms in the pool area are small so if you are getting changed their be prepared.
That evening we went to the restaurant attached to the hotel : Red White and Blues. I will do a separate review on that but I will say that the food was very good! The drinks were a little pricey but that is typical. Also there was a live blues band playing there that evening - very nice!!
I had no trouble requesting a late check out on Sunday morning - again the front desk staff was very helpful. Actually every employee we came in contact with from front desk to house keeping were all very sweet and friendly. Great people working there.
We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We had a room on the far corner and it was blissfully quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blackpearlcrew
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

We are happy to hear you were pleased with your stay as well as the enriched shopping hubs, restaurants and touring sights in and around our newly renovated hotel. It's always wonderful to be reminded of what a great hotel we truly have. We hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I checked in to this hotel for one night. I was greeted warmly by the staff and assign very clean and typical Holiday Inn rooms. The hotel is well located near Philadelphia and with access to major highways (NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, etc). I also found it pretty quiet until what sounded like a very loud train, rolled by. A couple more trains came by during the night although not as loud.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the tracks
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MontrealDave
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

Thank you for the recent stay at our property. Your feedback on the room and its atmosphere is much appreciated. If your traveling plans bring you back to us, we ask that you kindly request sleeping accommodations away from our Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO) commuter train line when making your reservations. We do apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. We would love to have you back; I hope you will give us that opportunity. Again, thank you for the feedback. P.J. Baity-Jones, Sales Manager.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

A few things bothered us about the hotel. 1)- The tub is an accident waiting to happen. There was nothing on the suface to stop you from slipping. Had to use a towel for safety. Housekeeping left it there for the 4 days/3 nights we were there. In addition tub/shower is built with two soap dishes right in the middle of the shower on the wall. If you are over 6 feet be prepared to have one soap dish hitting your arm. A little more thought should go into these designs. The pillows are 1/3rd the size of regular pillows. There is a commuter train that passes by the hotel and in our room it was a pain. Reservation was short by one night, we corrected it at check in, but the still presented us with a bill on the wrong date. On the plus side the people were nice, house keeping did a
descent job. Would we stay here again? Probably not.

Room Tip: Stay away from odd numbered rooms I.E. 301,303, etc. The lower and odder the number the more you will hear the train.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your recent stay. Your experience is not typical of our property. We appreciate the feedback so that we can improve. We continuously strive to be the best in Cherry Hill, NJ. I will forward your comments to the proper staff to address. We would love to have you back! Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

The hotel was very nicely furnished and everyone was very friendly and helpful. At first, I was worried about the fact that there seemed to be train tracks right outside my window and since I'm a light sleeper, I was concerned that the train would make me up. It turned out not to be a problem at all and I had a peaceful night. What was also AMAZING was that I was able to take their complimentary shuttle to Cooper Hospital in Camden, instead of constantly spending $20 for a taxi back and forth. I really appreciated that--it made my life so much less stressful!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Mag2712

Thank you for your positive response! We love to hear you enjoyed our hotel amenities and many restaurant options. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel, including our indoor pool. Again, we’re glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Proximity to my client's business, very cozy, clean, comfortable and pleasant with a pool to relax. Breakfast is ok, not much to choose from the dinner menu and you have plenty of restaurants in and around this property. I'm a platinum member in priority club and the hospitality was great.

Room Tip: Look for a business leisure room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business