“Close to my client's business”

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Proximity to my client's business, very cozy, clean, comfortable and pleasant with a pool to relax. Breakfast is ok, not much to choose from the dinner menu and you have plenty of restaurants in and around this property. I'm a platinum member in priority club and the hospitality was great.

Room Tip: Look for a business leisure room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights in October/ November. Check in was easy, I am a Priority Club member so I got to play a game where I won a free breakfast! I also received a gift bag with some snacks, a nice gift after a long drive! The hotel looked like it had been recently renovated, It was very clean, my room also was clean and comfortable.

I was impressed by all of the staff, each time I passed an employee they said hello! They were friendly and very welcoming!

One employee that really stood out to me is Daniella! She was GREAT! Since I was not from the area I had a lot of questions, she had an answer to every question and had a lot of great suggestions! I called down one night and needed a fork but did not want to walk to the front desk, Daniella told me that she would take care of it, within 2 minutes she was at my door with a couple sets of silverware!

If I am ever in the area again I will stay at this Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank wmd18
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

All of us at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Cherry Hill strive to "go the extra mile" for our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your reviews about our newly renovated hotel and our personable staff like our Front Desk representative – Daniella. Your feedback is much appreciated and will be communicated to Daniella and her manager. Thanks again Elizabeth and please note, we’ll always have something special reserved for you and all of our loyal Priority Club Rewards members! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Overall, this hotel was very good. Clean and quiet with friendly and very helpful staff. The room was spacious and comfy, but one wall of outlets didn't work at all. I did move the mini-fridge over to another wall so we could use it.

The only problem was the traffic pattern. It was difficult to get in and out easily due to the way the roads were. We were very near major arteries, shopping centers, and restaurants however. It was just confusing to drive around there b/c of the no-turn signs.

Price was affordable. Again, overall good experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2011

thanks for having a great staff . the desk folks and resturant folks were great . the server in the resturant when out of her way to make sure my breakfast that morning was to my liking . thanks again .we enjoyed staying there . after the terrible time we had at holiday inn in north bergen, nj .

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

We are thrilled to hear you were pleased: with your stay, our famous "Red Hot & Blue restaurant and staff. All of us at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Cherry Hill strive to "go the extra mile" for our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our hotel, restaurant and our staff! We look forward to your next visit with us!

P.J. Baity-Jones, Sales Manager.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

When you see the General manager greeting quests at 7:00 AM you know they pay attention. The GM greeted people attending meetings and directed them to the meeting rooms. The GM pushed a broom to clean up a small spill. The hotel staff follows his lead for service

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thank you Jmfinn for your positive response! Many of us here at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill enjoyed a comforting chuckle when we read it. That was actually our Director of Sales manager , Rick Johnson cheerfully greeting you and our other guests during your recent stay. Rick was in motion serving as our morning shift “Lobby Lizard”.

To someone who has never heard the phrase “Lobby Lizard”, it might sound like a cross between an unauthorized “guest” and someone who might enjoy a lobby bar too regularly (lol). However, It is neither. What is it then? A Lobby Lizard is someone from our hotel management staff who is visually positioned in our hotel lobby to acknowledge our guests and respond positively to the proper handling of service concerns and requests.

It was our General Manager – Phil Brewer who activated the “Lobby Lizard” initiative to demonstrate to you and our other guests that our hotel is not indifferent to the minor annoyances that may be the unconscious reason you decide to go elsewhere for your next trip to our area. This initiative is just one of our many ways of saying - “thank you for your business!”

We’re very proud of our newly renovated hotel and Red Hot & Blue restaurant. It’s always wonderful to be reminded of what a great staff and hotel we truly have. We look forward to your next visit with us!

P.J. Baity-Jones, Sales Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cherry Hill
5.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
7.5 km away
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Holiday Inn Cherry Hill? Share your experiences!