“Excellent food slow service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #78 of 274 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Welcome To The West
Description: Welcome To The West
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I bought a dinner that came with desert, bread, a steak with one side and a salad. Before bringing the bread the waitress said "did you want bread?", Before bringing the desert she asked "did you want desert?" even though she was told previously what I wanted for desert. Even to get the bill took a long while. The decor is nice and the food is excellent. The only thing they should change is they need a waitstaff that actually cares about what they are doing. In all fairness, the other waitstaff members might all be excellent except the one who waited on us while we were there. Since I have only been there once I don't know about the others.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We have eaten here several times and were always pleased. This visit was just ok. Service was very good. The steak was a bit disappointing. We had the 8 oz sirloin. It was cooked well, but just didn't have much flavor. The bread and the salad is always good. We got the meal deal where you get an app or dessert, salad and entree. It is a great value. Just wish the meat was a little better.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I was in this restaurant during a business trip in the area.
Place is wide with a lot of tables.
I got my standard steak (outlaw ribeye) and it was excellent, cooked at perfection.
I don't like very much how they prepare fries, but except for this I had a very good dinner ...

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Yummy food. I had the Ribeye steak and my wife had mango salmon both were delicious. Only received four stars had two drinks that where full of thick syrup and very little alcohol. We both got sick over it and returned it for credit.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Longhorn is a great place for a great steak. The outlaw ribeye is juicy, huge, and incredibly tasty. Salad, sides, and desserts are equally as good. Never a long wait unless you go after 6:00 p.m. The service is friendly and good.