“This restaurant is closed”
Review of Dream Cuisine Cafe

Dream Cuisine Cafe
Ranked #65 of 285 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tuscany Marketplace at Old Orchard Road
Transit: NJDOT stops at our plaza.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This restaurant was one of our go to restaurants. The food was delicious, always came out hot, and we were never made to feel like we had to eat and leave.
Unfortunately they closed last year. Chef Vincent is currently working in Philadelphia.

1  Thank Robin E

Reviewed 10 February 2016

We visited on a Saturday night. we were promptly seated and our excellent service started and continued from that point. Both our meals were excellent. My duck breast and lamb combination as well as my wife's lamb was great. We plan a return soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

My wife and I went to Dream Cuisine to celebrate my birthday. Our server brought us to our table and offered to open up the wine which we brought. I chose from the "prix fixe" menu the almond crusted brie salad, the french onion soup, filet mignon and the creme brulee for dessert. My wife ordered the rack of lamb.
The salad was light and tasty. The brie had a creamy texture and was toasted perfectly. The light salad dressing was a perfect accompaniment for the crisp apple slices and crunchy walnuts.
The french onion soup was wonderful. It was an excellent combination of melted cheese, onion , broth and toast. Chef Vincent makes the best onion soup we have ever had.
My filet was done to perfection. The cognac black pepper sauce enhanced the flavor of this fine quality meat. The lyonnaise potatoes were mouth watering. The potatoes were perfectly layered with spices and sauce. The crisp tasty green beans were the other vegetable that complimented the entree.
For dessert, the creme brulee was the right choice to finish the meal. The crisp top and smooth texture of the pudding was a pleasure to eat.
My wife's rack of lamb was also excellent.
Thank you chef Vincent and Dream Cuisine for helping me celebrate my birthday at your fine restaurant.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

My wife and I were looking to just relax, some friends had to cancel kinda last minute, maybe a new restaurant after non stop for a few weeks. Open table had some openings for Saturday night at 7 715 etc for a restaurant called Dream Cuisine. Scares me to see that many openings especially Saturday night in a small restaurant. Thought we would take a chance, Nice surprise byob, seemed full but kept our table. Nice menu, some specials, pleasant efficient waiter and hostess. Food excellent, but be prepared for a wait. Everything cooked to order. Not cheap but good value.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

We had the most wonderful meal and service. We had the price fixe meal ($50.00) 4 courses. We selected the Dream Surf and Turf for the main course. The filet was so tender and cooked to perfection The scallops were tender and the potatoes au gratin were to die for along with the Haricot Verts (french green beans). The service could not have been better. A real plus is BYOB. Bon Appetit!!!!!