“Serves dim sum on Sunday afternoon. ”
Review of A Taste of Asia

A Taste of Asia
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

This venue has a variety of different foods, however it seems to be mainly Malaysian. Since it serves dim sum on Sunday afternoon, it is the main reason I visited the place. The service is good and the people friendly.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

The food was really great. We ordered Roti Telur and Shrimp crab dumplings. Chicken manchurian and Tilapia was great too.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Recently another couple, my husband, and I went to A Taste of Asia for dinner on a Friday evening. The owner/manager was very friendly and helpful, as was our waitress. We enjoyed our meal very much. When we went in, we were the only party, by the time we left, the restaurant was full.
We started with a selection of appetizers. I felt these were good but not outstanding, except for the roti--delicious! We also had dumplings, a salad, and a beef satay.
The mains were excellent. We shared 4 of them and each was delicious. Tamarind chicken was very good, and my favorite was the Pad See Ew…excellent and I'm looking forward to our next visit.
The restaurant is also a BYOB and we felt prices were very reasonable.
Definitely will return.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

We have not been here for a while and decided to come for their Sunday brunch/lunch.

We began with very tasty Tom Yum soup. We were able to choose a variety of small dumplings and other "finger food" items. Plus we had udon noodles with chicken.

Everything was delicious and we would come back again...this time with more people so we could order a larger variety.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Taste of Asia is my favorite resteraunt. I have going there for years. I first got hoocked on the Singapore Vermicelli. From that I found out that I like the curry dishes. The chef broaden my palat to such dishes as chili fish, roti jala, tofu skin rolls, asian curry pizza and mee goreng Indonesian style. These have become staples in my diet.

I always look forward to the New Year Eve dinner specials. There is always something new being introduced that I just have have more of.
Bruce