See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The most filthy place ive ever been too. Rm 301. Black mold, dirt literally hanging off the wall, wall paper peeling off, ceiling corroded in dirt, soaking wet carpet. Had a employee come look at it and they said the room needs to be condemned. You can actually smell the drugs up and down the halls. Air conditioner was clogged with dirt and dust. Not even healthy to be in this place . Night staff told us all supplies are locked up at night. They cant access toilet paper, towels, soaps or anything else you need. When switching rooms i showed the staff member there was donuts laying on the stairs, she walked passed them FOUR times and left them there. I spoke to manager and made him go in to room 301 with me. He said the GM would call me that day, never happened. Dirty mattresses piled up out side by what use to be the pool. Garbage all around the property. They put us in a "newer" room and you can see the dust build up starting in that room too. Air conditioners have dirt caked in them. Staff does not care about this property. STAY AWAY

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed on our way south... when we walked into the room it smelled strongly of marijuana, the lamps next to the bed did not work because the bulbs were broken. The lamp by the window did not have a light bulb. The bathtub did not work correctly. The beds are uncomfortable, and were not fully made. (See photo) We were on the first floor and the curtain covering the window just barely fits over the window; if you walk on either side someone on the outside could see you. The chain lock worked, but looked like it was going to come off. There were holes in the walls (see photo). There was a small refrigerator and microwave in our roommate they both were in working order.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yanksfan8188
Reviewed 19 January 2016

The room itself was fine. Big and very quiet. The breakfast was pretty dismal but there are options close by. Very strange but I went to the America Best Value website, did a search and this place did not come up. If you have an AAA or AARP card speak up when you check in. If you ask an hour later tough luck for you.

Room Tip: 300 building worked well for us.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2015

I want to say that the employees at the front desk are very kind, caring, courteous, attentive and down right fantastic. I value, appreciate and respect how Andrea and Marjorie handle themselves at this establishment. I would recommend this place to everyone. We have stayed here for a few years now. Ever since Marjorie and Andrea have worked here, it has been a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

We needed a cheap place to stop over. Nice clerk but the first room she gave us was FILTHY and hadn't even been cleaned and this was 8 pm. Then she put us in an upstairs room. Smelled better but the hallway and stairway were filthy and look like they hadn't been vacuumed I months. The room was made up bit very warm. The bathroom was again disgusting. Hair all over the floor some shirt and curly. Shower had had some hair in drain. Sink faucet handle was extremely difficult to turn on and when we were able to pull it up the water came out so hard it sprayed me soaked. Recommend this place only as a cheap last resort.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends