USD 119
USD 58
White Oaks Motel pennsville(Pennsville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 439
USD 420
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdead endresidential streetnj turnpikefree hotel breakfastslept soundlybreakfast barhorse farmbreakfast room isbagelsmicrowave and fridgethe delaware memorial bridgecowtown rodeonew jerseyflat screen tvcherry hillpillowsottoman
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

When it comes to mid class hotels I've always chosen to stay at a Comfort Inn and Suites because they have nice rooms for a reasonable price. Not this time. There were stains on the carpet, the "clean" towels were dirty and stained, and the bath tub and shower had rust and peeling paint. I was supposed to stay 4 nights I stayed 1. To the credit of the desk clerk he did try to make it right by offering me a suite at the same price, but the damage had been done.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn & S... H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your details with regards to stay and I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience at the property. I want to assure you that steps are being taken to correct this issue and we would love to see you again if you're ever find yourself back in the area. Again, thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My wife, kids, and I stayed here for a couple weeks on account that we were moving into the area. The hotel was CONSTANTLY under construction with no forewarning. The smell of paint OVERWHELMED the entire hotel. You could barely walk without being afraid paint would drip on you. The second, maybe third day, My wife started getting small bumps all over her legs and arms. We shook it off, but it started getting worse the last couple days there. She went to the drs, and they said she had gotten bed bugs. They gave her antibiotics for the itch and everything. When we called the hotel, they didn’t seem to care. They refused a refund of any kind, and now won’t return my calls.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Comfort Inn & S... H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

We regret that your most recent stay with us was not the same consistent experience that you know and expect about our brand. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and we will work to address the issue you mentioned in your review. Please note that Bed bugs issue is not typical and we have asked the Maintenance Department Head Staff and The Housekeeping Supervisor to check into this issue. Again we apologize for the inconveniences that you faced; but we will use comments like yours to overall get better as a hotel.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

For years we have booked this Comfort Inn during the Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival at the Salem Co Fairgrounds. What a disappointment this year! The maintenance has been neglected. The property looks shabby inside. The breakfast was mediocre. Service was very good. We thought we had no hot water for showers upon arrival. The desk clerk checked the boilers, then offered to come up to our room. He discovered that the faucets on the tub and sink were backwards. The common room/breakfast room is locked after breakfast. I wonder if large groups staying there could ask to meet in this room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn & S... H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

We regret that your most recent stay with us was not the same consistent experience that you know and expect about our brand. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Your input lets us know we have some work to do. We appreciate your feedback and we will work to address the issue you mentioned in your review. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust and your business.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A basic hotel with comfortable/clean beds and a large bathroom. Nothing particularly special, but nothing bad either. A resounding "pretty good." And if you're driving north through the state as we were, I recommend the Silver Diner in Cherry Hill for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn & S... H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our amenities during your stay. I will share your comments with our staff members - we all take great pride in providing a friendly atmosphere, and comfortable accommodations. We hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations
comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 31 August 2017

So me and my husband stayed here for an anniversary trip weekend to go to different wineries in the area we stayed August 25-28 2017. People are such complainers we had no issues. Sure our room needed to be fixed but I will never complain about carpet starting to lift I mean it happens, bathroom was fine, bed was a little hard for my comfort but you could sleep there for a few days. The staff at the front desk the man who check me in was extremely quick and helpful gave me a list of restaurants. however all the other staff didn't even say hello when we passed. The breakfast was your ordinary free hotel breakfast, eggs, a meat, waffles, coffee, juices, bagels, toast, pastries, cereal, oatmeal and yogurt. This doesn't change each day except the meat one day we had bacon, another spiced ham and the last day sausage. The only thing I didn't love was when we went to sleep on Saturday they allow dogs there and we couldn't sleep. There must have been 3 dogs in different rooms and lucky us we were surrounded by them so if 1 barked the other would hear and then that dog would bark and then the next dog would bark from hearing the other and it was once all of them barking at 11pm. luckily enough though most people stay 1 night and are gone. we drank enough wine that we fell asleep and were fine. the hotel is a "green" so they give you enough towels for 2 days and you need to reuse or you can ask the front desk. Maids only come on the 3rd day of your visit which was fine minus our garbage was pilled up and our rom smelled like pizza. If your going for a weekend or a night visit you will be fine don't have high expectation your not staying at a Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn & S... H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize for the inconvenience you faced due to dogs in the rooms, but please let me explain that our hotel is a pet friendly hotel and also we had a Dog Show that weekend and that was the reason most of the rooms had dogs in their rooms, and on most occassions we do not have this kind of issues but I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Kind Regards,