“THE place for Scallops”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We had a lovely dinner with family. Everyone enjoyed their meals. nice staff, friendly and the food was great. Best scallops I ever had... Cape May is the home for scallops.

1  Thank Jan T

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived on a very busy Friday evening but only had to wait 30 minutes for our table. Enjoyed our drinks at the bar while waiting, which were very fairly priced. My entree was an evening special, seafood medley with so much scallops, shrimp, mussels, clams over penne pasta we had enough for the 2 of us for lunch the next day. My mates Baltimore NY Strip Steak topped with lump crabmeat was delish! Both came with complimentary salads and warm rolls and butter. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Janrickstryker
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat for lunch after our stop at the zoo. We found this place and it was so cute! We were greeted by the friendliest older woman and our waitress was very kind and helpful.
We ordered the veggie pesto wrap and the chicken club sandwich. They were amazing, hot and so delicious. We would definitely return for a visit when we are in the area again. The food was super good and the people were so friendly.

1  Thank jenniferpV8183ZG
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I haven't dined here in a long time and wanted something different. The restaurant is very relaxing and the food is excellent. My wife had the stuffed shrimp which she said wasn't stuffed with filler. I had the chicken Tuscany and it was absolutely delicious. Our waitress was nice and efficient. This is absolutely worth a stop

1  Thank Y9609KGmikeb
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Family of 5 -Excellent burgers, cheese steak sandwich, and a child’s portion of shrimp and fries. The Wisconsin cedar chicken sandwich was delicious. We enjoyed onion rings and wings as an appetizer. Portion size are generous. We can not wait to return.

1  Thank AB G