“Fantastic selection and great service! ”

Splash: A Whale's Tale Gallery
Ranked #11 of 32 Shopping in Cape May
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love the jewelry sold in this store! The service is incredible. The staff is always very attentive to me in the store even when I sometimes have my small children in tow. I keep purchasing special jewelry items here whenever I’m in Cape May!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I must say, the jewelry at Splash is really unique. I look for one-of-a-kind pieces when we travel, and there are plenty here. I did not buy any jewelry, but will next time. My difficult was that there are too many cool choices and I had only a little time there. We did purchase a couple of things but I'll be back for the jewelry, for sure.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We love "Splash"! We visit every year and always make a special purchase. We have even ordered from home and the staff are so kind and helpful.

Love this shop!!!

Deanna Hodgson

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Every year we come to Cape May, NJ we always make sure we shop here. The store is amazing, so much to look at. The staff is very helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I Love Beautiful Cape May! So much to see, and do! And Whales Tales is one of my Favorite Shops! We have been to Cape May numerous times! You don't get tired of it! Lots of Shops, Horse Drawn Carriage Rides, the Light House is a Must See, the Beauty of the Victorian Homes, the beaches, and many Great Restaurants!