Splash: A Whale's Tale Gallery

Reviewed 5 days ago
pookala
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Fantastic selection and great service!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

from USD 45.00
from USD 50.00
from USD 35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

A great small store with a focus on handcrafted American craft jewelry. The clerk was helpful charming and efficient - a winning combination. A great selection of accessory styles at very affordable prices. I ended up purchasing 4 Christmas gifts for 4 very different people.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love the jewelry sold in this store! The service is incredible. The staff is always very attentive to me in the store even when I sometimes have my small children in tow. I keep purchasing special jewelry items here whenever I’m in Cape May!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I must say, the jewelry at Splash is really unique. I look for one-of-a-kind pieces when we travel, and there are plenty here. I did not buy any jewelry, but will next time. My difficult was that there are too many cool choices and I had only a little time there. We did purchase a couple of things but I'll be back for the jewelry, for sure.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We love "Splash"! We visit every year and always make a special purchase. We have even ordered from home and the staff are so kind and helpful.

Love this shop!!!

Deanna Hodgson

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Every year we come to Cape May, NJ we always make sure we shop here. The store is amazing, so much to look at. The staff is very helpful.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I Love Beautiful Cape May! So much to see, and do! And Whales Tales is one of my Favorite Shops! We have been to Cape May numerous times! You don't get tired of it! Lots of Shops, Horse Drawn Carriage Rides, the Light House is a Must See, the Beauty of the Victorian Homes, the beaches, and many Great Restaurants!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I was window shopping when I came upon Splash in the shopping area. A bit off the main path...most treasures are. The sales person Melissa was so friendly. I did not expect to purchase anything but ended up walking out with a very unique handmade local artist necklace. I think the selection and atmosphere at Splash is far better than that at the Whales Tale because it is dedicated to the jewelry and small trinkets and you have plenty of room to browse.

2  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I love stopping in Whales Tales. If you are looking for a beachie gift or card this is the place to go. My favorite item is the hand made glass items that are in the front window. The craftsmanship is beautiful and they are a great addition to any deco. The staff is wonderful.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

In a town of beautiful shops, Splash is my favorite!

The sister store of Whale's Tale (another great store), Splash has the most beautiful and unique jewelry you'll find anywhere. Over the years I've bought many gorgeous pieces of jewelry and have gotten tons of compliments because the designs are just not something you see coming and going. The store isn't that large but it's packed with lots of goodies. I never come out empty handed.

The Michou line is a favorite; beautiful, unique and very well made. Tashka is another favorite line. Of course they have lots of jewelry besides the designer lines, with a price point so that anyone can afford to treat themselves.

The staff are always very friendly and helpful; it's always a pleasure shopping there!

2  Thank lt10
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Taking advantage of a "free gift with coupon," my friends and I stopped in this gift shop on Carpenters Lane in Cape May, NJ, and were delighted to find a nice selection of jewelry at very reasonable prices, as well as art and gifts by local artisans. The sales woman was especially helpful and patient as she assisted us with our purchases. The sign on the front door said it all : "If we are closed when you stop by, call us and we will open up for you."

1  Thank JuliaB530