All reviews nice kitchenette large bathroom pool and hot tub first floor stay there again fridge and microwave beautiful cape walking distance off season coffee maker living room coast guard the jersey shore bed was very comfortable accommodations pets silverware
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I stayed here with my family. a really short walk to the beach and nice and clean. Only issue was it can get kind of loud at night since people may hang out on the balcony but that is just standard with hotel stays.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The front desk lady was nice and the room was ready at 2pm as promised.The bathroom was really nice and large.

My Daughter smelled urine on the tiles by the kitchenette, the carpet smelled and the people next door were smoking right outside of our door. My Daughter went to take a nap and woke up to what she described as sand all over her. Later I realized bugs were biting us.
We found another hotel and got out of there the same day.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marilyn h
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This motel is an excellent choice when staying in Cape May. This was my 3rd time staying here, and I've never been disappointed. It's definitely a little farther from the beach from other places in the area, but for the price you can't go wrong. I travelled alone with my two children (ages 9 years and 11 months) and the accommodations were perfect for us. The room was very clean and the staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend and will surely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

You wrote a review for Madison Avenue Beach Club 6 days ago
2.0 star rating 6/30/2018
I stayed here for 2 nights on my visit to Cape May and Wildwood. Their service was decent The hot tub and pool were a great addition. However, they let kids who don't even stay in the hotel come chill and hang out at the pool. They changed my room the second night upgrading me because booking.com had allowed me to book the initial room for 2 nights when it wasn't even available. Which was great. However their sanitation is what I've a problem with. The second night I slept, I was feeling itchy all night. The next morning I could not open my eye. When my wife checked my eye was swelled up. I'm worried that they don't wash their bedsheets and pillows properly. I usually let bad service slide. And often have. But when my eye swelled up this badly, which it never has. There's a problem

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Harman T
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Madison Avenue Beach club motel is a terrific place to stay with a pet !
I’ve been staying here over several years and love the fact that they offer pet accommodations.
Pet friendly rooms are on the first ground level which makes it very easy when walking a dog.
The rooms are very clean with A/C working nicely .
The room is convenient with kitchenette and mini frig.
This place is located in a quiet residential area which makes it pleasant for walks
yet is only about 5 blocks from
Cape May beach and a few blocks in other direction for the sightseeing and shops.
The general manager Saul & staff are very friendly !

Love Madison & Cape May !
- JS