“Great condo near beach!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cedric198...
Quebec, Canada
“Great condo near beach!”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

It was perfect location with 2 parking at 2 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to carpenter's mall. I put 4 stars because I needed to clean the carpet, the floor and the kitchen before let the kids play everywhere. It was like no one clean before we arrived.

2 Sep 2018
Hi Cedric,
Thank you so much for your review I will defiantly talk to our cleaning person and make sure things are getting cleaned the way they are suppose to be thank you for letting me know and I'm so sorry that you had to clean when you arrived.
Expeditio...
“Great location--close to everything!”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The place was clean and had everything we needed! It is also located close to the beach, restaurants and shops so we could walk to most things. We had a great time and would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

6 Nov 2017
So happy you enjoyed our home away from home! Cape May is truly a beautiful beach and town!
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

raj v
“Nice spot close to the beach”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented this condo with my family last September. This place is very close to the beach.it's just a block away from the beach and very close to restaurants and Congress hall. The whole week I stayed there I rarely had to use my car to get around the town,we could pretty much walk around everywhere. The house is very well furnished with all we needed. They even had a roku tv so that I could watch my Netflix episodes from there. We had a wonderful time in Cape may and I already booked it for this year. Me and my kids can't wait to go back again

18 Jan 2017
Raj v,
I am so happy to hear that you loved our place! I look forward to renting our place to you and your family again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing