“Nothing can top this "Amazing Over the Top...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lrl008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nothing can top this "Amazing Over the Top Mansion"!”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

For 45 plus years, in our own Brigantine home and in several rental properties, our extended family from Ohio, South Carolina, NJ and PA has gathered during the week of July 4, to celebrate birthdays and create more family memories. Nothing can compare to this one held at Brian's mansion.

This year, the remaining 6 of 9 siblings gathered with their immediate families, including children 6 to 18 years. Of course we used all 22 sleeping areas and totally enjoyed so many amenities. A huge dining area accommodated every member at family dinners. Our memory photo will always be the last six elderly siblings lined up on that gorgeous stairway.

Brian accommodates every request almost instantly. For ex. during an early walk through I thought the young teens who would be sleeping in 3rd floor alcoves needed extra privacy. Brian had screens delivered before we even arrived!

Brian's list of resources provided us with a great outdoor barbecue party caterer, Laura Grentz and her grill master, George. Working with many caterers, I have planned and given many parties, but none have made it so easy as Laura did. From suggesting the perfect menu and preparing delicious food right down to cutting and serving cake, Laura helped make it a perfect party for a 106 yr old and her 95 yr old sister on July 4, at an incredibly reasonable cost.

Everything has been described in these reviews and there is nothing left to be said. It is simply over the TOP! Now I have the reputation of planning destination parties and family reunions that usually only exist in the movies. The Mansion was the star!

7 Aug 2017
It has been such a pleasure to host you and your family at the Mansion by the Sea! Your family is AMAZING and it was just incredible for me to help facilitate both a 95th and a 106th birthday! WOW! Now that's an accomplishment and I'm so honored! You and your family are truly blessed! It literally fills my heart with joy that you were able to share this precious family time together in the Mansion and make such cherished lifelong memories. May your family photo on the grand staircase always be a treasured reminder of the wonderful times you shared together in the Mansion.
Linda I
Stony Point, New York
“Luxury Shore Rental”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

To call this a rental does not do it justice. It is a home away from home. No need to bring anything but your friends and family - the house is fully equipped with the best of everything! No need to lug towels, sheets, beach chairs, cooking stuff, etc. It is like a 5 star resort that is all yours! The owner, Brian, is available behind the scenes to make sure that all of your expectations are met. House is beyond beautiful, very short walk to the beach (badges included!) but the pool area is hard to resist! Tons of room for privacy but also space when you all want to be together. We can not wait for next year!

1 Aug 2017
Linda...I can't thank you and your wonderful family enough for your repeat rentals year after year! It is such a pleasure to host you and it's my goal every year to exceed your expectations! I'm so gratified to know my mission was accomplished and I can't wait to host you again in 2018!
Uspain12
Middletown
“Best Vacation of our Lives”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

As a family this house gave us the best vacation of our lives. This house is a must be destination for a family who wants the best ammenities and amazing time.

26 Jul 2017
Wow! I am so grateful of your high praise! I couldn't ask for higher praise than "best vacation of our lives!" It's truly an honor to be a part of creating such amazing life long family memories, and I hope to have the privilege of hosting you soon again.
Brian Holtzinger
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

25 Oct 2016
Thanks Tenisha, and I hope you had your best birthday celebration EVER! You were a delight from start to finish. Thank you for referring your mother and your aunt to me as well. I look forward to hosting you soon again!
Susan G
Far Rockaway, New York
“Amazing house and owner”
Reviewed 1 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We were a large group, our children and grandchildren, Brian, the homeowner, made us feel as though we were visiting family. The house was welcoming, beautiful and exactly as pictured. Everyone enjoyed the large roomy house and the amenities, pool and golf. Can't wait to be able to arrange another visit.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The ease of working with Brian
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing