“Can I give this 6 green dots?”
Review of La Catena Ristorante - CLOSED

La Catena Ristorante
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017

My wife and I went here with two other couples in February. After getting our coats taken we were seated in a room with plenty of light, but not too much. Ordered white wine served quickly. Appetizers, meals, desserts, and coffee were delicious, served in a timely fashion, and was a great value for the evening received. The management here really cares - it showed with every detail. We were the last out of the place at 10:30 - happy campers.

I have been here twice - I will go here again!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We often don't think of LaCatena when we get ready to eat out in Somerville, and we are absolutely going to visit here more often. The service was excellent, portion sizes more than generous, and they have a well rounded traditional Italian menu. Surprisingly my son ordered the Filet Mignon and the portion was much more generous than most steakhouses and the price was under $40.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Since the middle 1990's, every time we visit Central .New Jersey, we visit this fine
restaurant. The service is professional, warm and knowledgeable to the extreme.
The food is exquisite.

This is a must for anyone who visits or lives in NJ or NYC. to visit and enjoy as we have for decades.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016

We celebrated our 50 th with a party of 8 on September 10, 2016 . It was absolute perfection from beginning to end . The staff / service , the delicious food , the presentation , the ambiance were all 5 star .
We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our special day !

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Our association held their annual planing meeting. The food, service, and atmosphere were five (5) stars. We always enjoy ourselves there. I am giving this place two thumbs up. This place is a must for any occasion.

Date of visit: August 2016