“Dinner”

Federico's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #134 of 168 Restaurants in Brick
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Having to see this pizzeria on my way home I decided to stop in and order a pie. We ordered onion and peppers in our charge for the pizza it was $21.50 which I thought was ridiculous. I have to say the pizza was good but not worth $21.50

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We what is the pizza with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and garlic. The pie was Tasty was a little thick for our liking. I found a price should be very high for what we received. Regular price for regular pies. Try you might like it

Reviewed 5 October 2014

First of all I feel terrible writing a negative review, but for better or worse I feel compelled to share my experience. I ordered a pizza from here several years ago and found it to have a decent crust and sauce, but practically without any cheese. I decided that it wasn't my idea of good pizza so I simply went to some others that I've enjoyed previously. Vic's is a bit far so I settle for the local choices.

I live in Brick and when Irene hit, our power was out but I drove by and noticed that they were open. I was starving and gave it a shot and ordered a large white pie with extra cheese remembering how little was on it the last time. My wife picked it up and when I opened it there was actually less cheese this time. I paid $19.00 for it and as the topic line said it was indeed god awful and way overpriced. It was without exaggeration a thin crust practically cheese less pie.

In fairness, they may have great food otherwise, but based on my experience, I have chosen to go elsewhere. I do go to the Duncan Donuts and the Lo's Garden Chinese restaurant. It's odd but anytime I go to Lo's Garden with the wife, I ask her if those were the worst pies we ever had and she agrees. They were that terrible in my experience, and to charge $19.00 for an XL white pie with xtra cheese that was truthfully a xl cold crust cheeseless pizza was an embarrassment.

My kids were laughing so hard, that my daughter wet her pants when she saw it. They passed when I offered them slices. These may have been freak experiences, and they my have great food otherwise, but to this day, I'm still amazed at how bad it was.

The people were nice enough and the place is nice enough for a pizza place I see people there when I drive by, but the worst pizza in my 50+ years on this earth. No malice or disrespect intended to these folks, but this was my experience. I truly hope others have had a better experience.

1  Thank 65Strad
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We order pizza and other food from here two to three times a month. They are our go to pizza place. The delivery staff is fast and courteous. We can always count on our food been hot when delivered.

1  Thank Rusty P
Reviewed 21 February 2013

good pizza and wings.....consistent good food.....small eating area, delivery....been going here since they opened

Been to Federico's Pizza & Subs? Share your experiences!