All reviews huge bathroom jacuzzi tub stay there again bagels wawa microwave proximity philadelphia highway
Reviewed 7 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojoblackwood, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Blackwood Near Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojoblackwood, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Blackwood Near Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Reviewed 14 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojoblackwood, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Blackwood Near Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojoblackwood, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Blackwood Near Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have stayed here many times before. Always kept my room nice. Never damaged anything. Most if the staff know me. They hired some new receptionist who tried to charge me $50 cash as a deposit for the room since i am under 25. Which i was not made aware of prior to booking my stay. I have never had to put down a deposit in the past. And although she waived the deposit and tild me I’d have to pay it next time, i am extremely frustrated that she tried to charge me even though i stay there all the time. When i first walked into my room, i found hair in the bathtub. And what looked like a poop stain on the rim of it from someone sitting on it. Even when i turned it to low, my refrigerator froze my drinks. In the middle of my week stay, the power went out. And even when it was turned back on, the elevator still didn’t work for about one or two days. As for the breakfast i was pretty disappointed. Same things. Every day. And the only cooked food was microwaved sausage. My bed was extremely uncomfortable. I felt like i was sleeping on a trampoline. I had an overall disappointing experience. I do not plan on going back again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojoblackwood, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Blackwood Near Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us. The deposit policy has been in place since April of 2017. We have to charge all of our guests under the age of 25 this even if they stay with us on a regular basis. Thank you for letting us know of the issues you had with your room we will work hard to correct this so it does not happen again. We have begun the renovation process and all of the rooms will be done by the end of the year. We hope you will come and see the positive changes that we are making to our property and our hotel.